*Official Detroit Lions Thread*

I approve.

Secondary is coming along.

Stafford is a stud.

Megatron is filthy, like everybody has said.

I approve.

Secondary is coming along.

Stafford is a stud.

Megatron is filthy, like everybody has said.

dont know how the hell I missed this, but just found out Tom Kowalski passed away. Wow. Weird cuz I checking his twitter past week or two wondering why he wasn't updating anymore, assuming he was just saving for MLive (rarely listen to WDFN anymore).

Nobody covered the Lions better locally. Nobody. For the first time in about 13 years the Lions have a truly entertaining/competitive team, sad he wont be able to experience it and react to them being back in the national spotlight. Takes some fun/steam out of the season for me.

Very classy for the Bucs to have a moment of silence for him in the press box, and the Lions renaming the PR room after him was only right.

dont know how the hell I missed this, but just found out Tom Kowalski passed away. Wow. Weird cuz I checking his twitter past week or two wondering why he wasn't updating anymore, assuming he was just saving for MLive (rarely listen to WDFN anymore).

Nobody covered the Lions better locally. Nobody. For the first time in about 13 years the Lions have a truly entertaining/competitive team, sad he wont be able to experience it and react to them being back in the national spotlight. Takes some fun/steam out of the season for me.

Very classy for the Bucs to have a moment of silence for him in the press box, and the Lions renaming the PR room after him was only right.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

This.

Timing of it was crazy too. I used to wake up everyday and read his articles and listen to Shawn, Terp and Killer in the afternoon.

RIP Killer

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

This.

Timing of it was crazy too. I used to wake up everyday and read his articles and listen to Shawn, Terp and Killer in the afternoon.

RIP Killer

Looking for big things out of the passing game against this secondary, would be nice to establish a good run game too with Best/Harrison and I would like to see Keiland Williams get some touches today. Looking for the Lions to cover the spread and win big in their home opener
pimp.gif

Looking for big things out of the passing game against this secondary, would be nice to establish a good run game too with Best/Harrison and I would like to see Keiland Williams get some touches today. Looking for the Lions to cover the spread and win big in their home opener
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

Let's make it 2-0 today fellas, air game should look great today with Berry out
After hearing how terrible K.C. is going to be this season all week on talk radio, I am hoping the Lions take this game with ease.

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

Let's make it 2-0 today fellas, air game should look great today with Berry out
After hearing how terrible K.C. is going to be this season all week on talk radio, I am hoping the Lions take this game with ease.

Back
Top Bottom