*Official Detroit Lions Thread*

Is it me or are these guys turning into a second half team? Cause usually its the other way around. Whatever it is, im excited. I think we can pick up a win over Dallas next week if we can get a good pass rush on Romo. Megatron is off to a crazy start this season and i think him and Stafford will be giving coaches headaches all season(if they can stay healthy). I hope Fairley can get out on the field this week too. 

Is it me or are these guys turning into a second half team? Cause usually its the other way around. Whatever it is, im excited. I think we can pick up a win over Dallas next week if we can get a good pass rush on Romo. Megatron is off to a crazy start this season and i think him and Stafford will be giving coaches headaches all season(if they can stay healthy). I hope Fairley can get out on the field this week too. 

Try your miraculous comebacks against a good team, though.

tongue.gif

^^Coming back from 20 after halftime at a place we haven't won since '97, I'll take it though.

We looked pretty awful the first half but damb, 2nd half was a whole new story. Good to see we made the right adjustments in the locker room and came out firing, our run D still needs some work though, AP was killing us in the beginning. Stafford is still a stud though and Megatron is making my prediction of him catching 20 TD's this year look pretty good. Nice to see Pettigrew have a big game for us, no drops this game and had some huge grabs. However, that last catch my CJ was just filthy and Minny was dumb and disrespecting him with 1 on 1 coverage.

^^Coming back from 20 after halftime at a place we haven't won since '97, I'll take it though.

We looked pretty awful the first half but damb, 2nd half was a whole new story. Good to see we made the right adjustments in the locker room and came out firing, our run D still needs some work though, AP was killing us in the beginning. Stafford is still a stud though and Megatron is making my prediction of him catching 20 TD's this year look pretty good. Nice to see Pettigrew have a big game for us, no drops this game and had some huge grabs. However, that last catch my CJ was just filthy and Minny was dumb and disrespecting him with 1 on 1 coverage.

Fairley coming back
pimp.gif

This Lions team wasn't even at full strength. Should be fun to watch.

Fairley coming back
pimp.gif

This Lions team wasn't even at full strength. Should be fun to watch.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

I wish I could go to that game. I did just get tickets when they play the raiders tho.
pimp.gif

I found some tickets to the ATL game on stubhub for a good price. Mini Summit for the Monday Night Tailgate?
nerd.gif

where are the seats located? price?
nerd.gif
been looking for a good deal on tickets for a minute now
tired.gif
35 dollars per, stubhub.  200 section row 2 so its not so bad.   Game today was ugly in the 1'st but a win is a win.  I love it when we play uptempo.  Games like this when we can win even after playing bad for so long is a huge positive.  Going against another tough D Line next week as well. Keep Matt upright and we good.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

I wish I could go to that game. I did just get tickets when they play the raiders tho.
pimp.gif

I found some tickets to the ATL game on stubhub for a good price. Mini Summit for the Monday Night Tailgate?
nerd.gif

where are the seats located? price?
nerd.gif
been looking for a good deal on tickets for a minute now
tired.gif
35 dollars per, stubhub.  200 section row 2 so its not so bad.   Game today was ugly in the 1'st but a win is a win.  I love it when we play uptempo.  Games like this when we can win even after playing bad for so long is a huge positive.  Going against another tough D Line next week as well. Keep Matt upright and we good.

Good too see the story continue for you true fans. Lord knows the franchise deserves a winner after the hell they've gone through since 99-00.

Good too see the story continue for you true fans. Lord knows the franchise deserves a winner after the hell they've gone through since 99-00.

glad we got the win, finally some good offense in the 2nd half.

that was one of the worst 1st halfs ive ever seen.

im not worried at all about next week honestly. as long as the team is focused and ready to play on both ends, it should be a good game. hopefully a WIN
pimp.gif

glad we got the win, finally some good offense in the 2nd half.

that was one of the worst 1st halfs ive ever seen.

im not worried at all about next week honestly. as long as the team is focused and ready to play on both ends, it should be a good game. hopefully a WIN
pimp.gif

I'm happy for Lions fans!

The first game I ever watched was a Thanksgiving game many years ago when Barry Sanders rushed for 3 TDs against the Bears.
I'd always root for them and pick them in Gameday 98 on Playstation.

I wouldn't really consider myself a fan because I only get to watch 1 or 2 of their games a year (I live in California), but I check the box score, and root for them.

So, best of luck during the rest of the season!

I'm happy for Lions fans!

The first game I ever watched was a Thanksgiving game many years ago when Barry Sanders rushed for 3 TDs against the Bears.
I'd always root for them and pick them in Gameday 98 on Playstation.

I wouldn't really consider myself a fan because I only get to watch 1 or 2 of their games a year (I live in California), but I check the box score, and root for them.

So, best of luck during the rest of the season!

My guy calvin finally has a QB
pimp.gif
. If he and stafford play 16 games, he's breaking moss' TD record.

My guy calvin finally has a QB
pimp.gif
. If he and stafford play 16 games, he's breaking moss' TD record.

Back
Top Bottom