*Official Detroit Lions Thread*

Originally Posted by dland24

You guys couldnt have scored 1 more point tho?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ dat spread

Feels good man.

We looked like the old Lions in the first half but pulled it together. Defensive front combined with our offense should give us a chance to win any game.

Stafford is an absolute baller.
Megatron.
I was talkin so much %%#* about Pettigrew he shut me up for a week though.
Still gotta run the football.
Titus is gonna be a good one.

Now we face the best passer weve soon so far this season.....#+@% em!

Lions foo

Feels good man.

We looked like the old Lions in the first half but pulled it together. Defensive front combined with our offense should give us a chance to win any game.

Stafford is an absolute baller.
Megatron.
I was talkin so much %%#* about Pettigrew he shut me up for a week though.
Still gotta run the football.
Titus is gonna be a good one.

Now we face the best passer weve soon so far this season.....#+@% em!

Lions foo

Great win. Fell asleep in the 1st half and woke up to Trons first TD.

Stafford is a stud. His arm strength is out of this world. That 2nd TD to Tron had no business getting in there. Just a cannon. The weapons they have are now starting to help him out.

Love Jason Hanson. Would love to see this team win some games for him. He has seen it all.

Backus had a rough game but thats what you get leaving him 1-on-1 with Allen.

The DL is looking good and with Fairley coming in it should only help.

Liking the LBs and Delmas is becoming a very vocal leader and I like it.

Great win. Fell asleep in the 1st half and woke up to Trons first TD.

Stafford is a stud. His arm strength is out of this world. That 2nd TD to Tron had no business getting in there. Just a cannon. The weapons they have are now starting to help him out.

Love Jason Hanson. Would love to see this team win some games for him. He has seen it all.

Backus had a rough game but thats what you get leaving him 1-on-1 with Allen.

The DL is looking good and with Fairley coming in it should only help.

Liking the LBs and Delmas is becoming a very vocal leader and I like it.

tough game vs minny, great comeback - will have a big challenge in dallas - titus is making some plays - burleson needs to step up IMO

tough game vs minny, great comeback - will have a big challenge in dallas - titus is making some plays - burleson needs to step up IMO

Originally Posted by midwestRZN458

Hes done pretty good but it looked like Pettigrew was a focal point yesterday.

Originally Posted by midwestRZN458

Hes done pretty good but it looked like Pettigrew was a focal point yesterday.

Coming back from 20 down in a place the Lions haven't won since 97' is a huge momentum builder and a big step to making it to a legit contender. After the first half I wanted to break something, I was just thinking, "Oh, here we go again" but the defense came out and shut the Vikings down and the offense finally opened it up. Props to Pettigrew for not dropping the ball and making some big catches. Titus as well, I would like him to get more reps with Stafford though so Stafford can try and get him the ball a bit lower and in stride, Titus's speed is going to kill people on the cross if we can get him the ball the right way. Can't wait til we get Fairly in there, dude should make the pass rush even better. Run defense needs some work but it tightened up in the 2nd half of the game just like last week.

3-0
pimp.gif

Coming back from 20 down in a place the Lions haven't won since 97' is a huge momentum builder and a big step to making it to a legit contender. After the first half I wanted to break something, I was just thinking, "Oh, here we go again" but the defense came out and shut the Vikings down and the offense finally opened it up. Props to Pettigrew for not dropping the ball and making some big catches. Titus as well, I would like him to get more reps with Stafford though so Stafford can try and get him the ball a bit lower and in stride, Titus's speed is going to kill people on the cross if we can get him the ball the right way. Can't wait til we get Fairly in there, dude should make the pass rush even better. Run defense needs some work but it tightened up in the 2nd half of the game just like last week.

3-0
pimp.gif

CJ + Stafford =
pimp.gif
 this team is going to be even more deadly in the next couple of years.

CJ + Stafford =
pimp.gif
 this team is going to be even more deadly in the next couple of years.

Can the Lions win without a running game though? Maurice Morris should get more snaps because Best is more of a Sproles type of RB. Screens, flats, etc.

Sunday's victory was probably one of the best wins in a long long long time.

Also, Lions have to beat Dallas because I know too many Cowboy fans that will give me hell if the Lions lose. No Austin Miles so the Lions should be expected to win....

Can the Lions win without a running game though? Maurice Morris should get more snaps because Best is more of a Sproles type of RB. Screens, flats, etc.

Sunday's victory was probably one of the best wins in a long long long time.

Also, Lions have to beat Dallas because I know too many Cowboy fans that will give me hell if the Lions lose. No Austin Miles so the Lions should be expected to win....

Maurice Morris though??? I would like to see Harrison and Williams get more carries. Morris is done and he didn't get anything last week. We need a bigger back as a compliment to Best. Hopefully Fairley is ready to go this week, my dad was telling me he got his foot re-injured??? going to check it out now but I am a bit drunk and am posting before checking. I think Lions have this, Cowgirls aren't that great, Lions are rolling
pimp.gif

Maurice Morris though??? I would like to see Harrison and Williams get more carries. Morris is done and he didn't get anything last week. We need a bigger back as a compliment to Best. Hopefully Fairley is ready to go this week, my dad was telling me he got his foot re-injured??? going to check it out now but I am a bit drunk and am posting before checking. I think Lions have this, Cowgirls aren't that great, Lions are rolling
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom