*Official Detroit Lions Thread*

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

I think I have my first ever man crush......and its on The Schwartz

laugh.gif

Anybody remember that interview he had when he first got hired and he yelled "who said that, in a 2 years you won't be able to get a seat in here" He has came through.

laugh.gif

Anybody remember that interview he had when he first got hired and he yelled "who said that, in a 2 years you won't be able to get a seat in here" He has came through.

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

laugh.gif

Did anybody else hear the audio of him singing I think Guns n Roses before he was interviewed after the Minnesota game? He didn't know the mic was on it was awesome.
laugh.gif
  Wish I could find it somewhere.

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

laugh.gif

Did anybody else hear the audio of him singing I think Guns n Roses before he was interviewed after the Minnesota game? He didn't know the mic was on it was awesome.
laugh.gif
  Wish I could find it somewhere.

Hella of a statement on MNF. I still cant believe the Lions are playin so well. Congrats to all my fellow Lions Fans!! The only team I fear for the Lions is the Packers.

Barry Sanders making an appearance tonight...
pimp.gif

First 5-0 since 1956
eek.gif

I'm just glad to be able to witness all this history.

Hella of a statement on MNF. I still cant believe the Lions are playin so well. Congrats to all my fellow Lions Fans!! The only team I fear for the Lions is the Packers.

pimp.gif

First 5-0 since 1956
eek.gif

Still1Rise wrote:

pimp.gif

First 5-0 since 1956
eek.gif

After that colossal kick to the balls the Tigers have been given us fans in the ALCS, it's good to see the Lions taking care of business. 

Still1Rise wrote:

pimp.gif

First 5-0 since 1956
eek.gif

After that colossal kick to the balls the Tigers have been given us fans in the ALCS, it's good to see the Lions taking care of business. 

I was downtown last night. Was probably one of the best Sports nights I have ever been a part of as far as a whole city goes. Everybody was in a good mood eating good , drinking good. Watched the tigers during the tailgate then hell of a game. 5-0 #FEELSGOODMAN

I was downtown last night. Was probably one of the best Sports nights I have ever been a part of as far as a whole city goes. Everybody was in a good mood eating good , drinking good. Watched the tigers during the tailgate then hell of a game. 5-0 #FEELSGOODMAN

would have been amazing had the Tigers have won. hope they win tonight but 5-0 oooooowwwwweeeeee
pimp.gif

cant wait til sunday

would have been amazing had the Tigers have won. hope they win tonight but 5-0 oooooowwwwweeeeee
pimp.gif

cant wait til sunday

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by megatron

Just bought 50 of these for the family and the hood

Do you really play in the nfl or is this a joke?

Not sure if srs

A simple yes or no from the person I asked would suffice

With all the famous people that supposedly are on niketalk an nfl player doesnt seem that outlandish

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by megatron

Just bought 50 of these for the family and the hood

Do you really play in the nfl or is this a joke?

Not sure if srs

A simple yes or no from the person I asked would suffice

With all the famous people that supposedly are on niketalk an nfl player doesnt seem that outlandish

^ That got me hype. But I swear Barry never has any emotion in voice.  It's like those old McDonald's commercials with the Barry Burger. "Mmm delicious
indifferent.gif
"

Back
Top Bottom