*Official Detroit Lions Thread*

Originally Posted by minus28

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Try your miraculous comebacks against a good team, though.

tongue.gif

not saying the Cowboys are a "good" team but I'll take it. 
tongue.gif
4-0 is 4-0 no matter how much people wanna slice or dice it. Gotta give it up to the Lions.

Great win fellas, only 4 and 0 left with Green Bay. Lions $%*# the bed the first half again but damb, we are just an amazing 2nd half team. Megatron is bar none the best receiver in the game now and our boy is about to get PAID this off season. Stafford looked really shaky in the beginning but just like last week, we can rely on this man to bring us back when it matters the most. D was pretty bad early too but nice way to step up in the 2nd half, I really wanted to see Houston pulled for a minute but dude made up for his mistakes earlier. Tulloch continues to prove he was a quality signing and nice to see Carpenter step up with Durant out. Best part about this game is seeing we can pull out a W when we don't play our best ball which is something all the quality teams are able to do. Also it seems like after every game, we are breaking some kind of record or making history with this week being the largest comeback ever on the road and the first team to win back to back game after being down 20 plus. Anybody able to tell what Schwartz exactly said to Dez when he was arguing with Delmas?

"Indulge me for a second. I’m just glad that the third-best receiver on their team is on our team." - Schwartz with that D swag

Great win fellas, only 4 and 0 left with Green Bay. Lions $%*# the bed the first half again but damb, we are just an amazing 2nd half team. Megatron is bar none the best receiver in the game now and our boy is about to get PAID this off season. Stafford looked really shaky in the beginning but just like last week, we can rely on this man to bring us back when it matters the most. D was pretty bad early too but nice way to step up in the 2nd half, I really wanted to see Houston pulled for a minute but dude made up for his mistakes earlier. Tulloch continues to prove he was a quality signing and nice to see Carpenter step up with Durant out. Best part about this game is seeing we can pull out a W when we don't play our best ball which is something all the quality teams are able to do. Also it seems like after every game, we are breaking some kind of record or making history with this week being the largest comeback ever on the road and the first team to win back to back game after being down 20 plus. Anybody able to tell what Schwartz exactly said to Dez when he was arguing with Delmas?

"Indulge me for a second. I’m just glad that the third-best receiver on their team is on our team." - Schwartz with that D swag

Tough first half. I was like... damn here we go with the Lions playing horrid again.  I was relieved when the Lions went no-huddle. The Offense seems to play a lot better with their no-huddle offense.  Thank goodness the Lions D has finally arrived in Detroit which was expected having Schwartz as Coach. All in all, what a great win. I thought last week was a great win... this week was 10times better especially because the game was on local tv here in LA so everyone got to see it.

Lions have to... I mean they have to win the next game vs Division foes Chicago. We were swept by them for how many years straight now plus we owe those sons of a #%**$+# for taking out Stafford in game 1 last year and not counting that TD catch Megatron should have had! Also I am hoping the Lions play in their all black jerseys on MNF.

Tough first half. I was like... damn here we go with the Lions playing horrid again.  I was relieved when the Lions went no-huddle. The Offense seems to play a lot better with their no-huddle offense.  Thank goodness the Lions D has finally arrived in Detroit which was expected having Schwartz as Coach. All in all, what a great win. I thought last week was a great win... this week was 10times better especially because the game was on local tv here in LA so everyone got to see it.

Lions have to... I mean they have to win the next game vs Division foes Chicago. We were swept by them for how many years straight now plus we owe those sons of a #%**$+# for taking out Stafford in game 1 last year and not counting that TD catch Megatron should have had! Also I am hoping the Lions play in their all black jerseys on MNF.

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

Anybody able to tell what Schwartz exactly said to Dez when he was arguing with Delmas?

Here's the video.. I think he said something along the lines of .... "incomplete you mother $#@%$"  
laugh.gif

Anybody able to tell what Schwartz exactly said to Dez when he was arguing with Delmas?

Here's the video.. I think he said something along the lines of .... "incomplete you mother $#@%$"  
laugh.gif

This is going to sound crazy but I think Keiland Williams than be a decent between the tackles runner.

This is going to sound crazy but I think Keiland Williams than be a decent between the tackles runner.

As a fan, I am feeling on top of the world
pimp.gif
Thank goodness the Lions showed up cause my college team has !@*% the bed this season
frown.gif

Nice to get a 3 game home stand now, though none of the teams are going to be a cakewalk. All 3 have winning records, MNF should be a great game, hopefully the offense starts hot this time and defense stops the run and forces Cutler to force some plays.

As a fan, I am feeling on top of the world
pimp.gif
Thank goodness the Lions showed up cause my college team has !@*% the bed this season
frown.gif

Nice to get a 3 game home stand now, though none of the teams are going to be a cakewalk. All 3 have winning records, MNF should be a great game, hopefully the offense starts hot this time and defense stops the run and forces Cutler to force some plays.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Here's the video.. I think he said something along the lines of .... "incomplete you mother $#@%$" �
laugh.gif
The Schwartz is that dude
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Here's the video.. I think he said something along the lines of .... "incomplete you mother $#@%$" �
laugh.gif
The Schwartz is that dude
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom