*Official Detroit Lions Thread*

This was worse than the Packer game because with injuries in the secondary we were probably going to lose that game no matter what.

We could have won this game and these dudes gave the game.

Only good thing is Stafford is cooking again and with Forte out we probably still get the last playoff spot but nothing is guaranteed.

One thing I can take solice in is that we haven't lost to a bad team yet but that's probably on deck for next week.

This was worse than the Packer game because with injuries in the secondary we were probably going to lose that game no matter what.

We could have won this game and these dudes gave the game.

Only good thing is Stafford is cooking again and with Forte out we probably still get the last playoff spot but nothing is guaranteed.

One thing I can take solice in is that we haven't lost to a bad team yet but that's probably on deck for next week.

Originally Posted by midwestRZN458

dumb penalties, other than that we were moving the ball at ease.

They moved the ball with ease against the Packers.

Dumbasses would always get a penalty to take points off the board.

Originally Posted by midwestRZN458

dumb penalties, other than that we were moving the ball at ease.

They moved the ball with ease against the Packers.

Dumbasses would always get a penalty to take points off the board.

Pretty rough game, my dad was flipping out
laugh.gif
Titus Young needs to get in control, dude is an idiot and has gotten so many personal foul penalties already this year. And Pettigrew pushing an official
30t6p3b.gif
Especially after all the attention Suh got for his suspension and these guys respond like this? I think Schwartz is a good coach and all but he needs to reel these guys in and put them on a short leash, we can't tolerate this crap any more.

And am I the only one that has a big problem with the playcalling? All first half it was screen after screen after screen. Then at halftime it is like, oh we are down by 3 scores, time to open it up. Linehan needs to be fired. No reason our offense shouldn't have been attacking that weak Saints secondary from the start.

laugh.gif
Titus Young needs to get in control, dude is an idiot and has gotten so many personal foul penalties already this year. And Pettigrew pushing an official
30t6p3b.gif
Especially after all the attention Suh got for his suspension and these guys respond like this? I think Schwartz is a good coach and all but he needs to reel these guys in and put them on a short leash, we can't tolerate this crap any more.

And am I the only one that has a big problem with the playcalling? All first half it was screen after screen after screen. Then at halftime it is like, oh we are down by 3 scores, time to open it up. Linehan needs to be fired. No reason our offense shouldn't have been attacking that weak Saints secondary from the start.

I think it all starts with the coach. Going after Harbaugh made him lose some respect.

I think it all starts with the coach. Going after Harbaugh made him lose some respect.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Every week Linehan draws up at least two plays that if excuted properly would have ended in touchdowns.

At last night it was the screen that Mo Morris dropped, the underthrow to Calvin Johnson, and I still don't know how Burelson went out of bounds.

Playcalling ain't a problem.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Every week Linehan draws up at least two plays that if excuted properly would have ended in touchdowns.

At last night it was the screen that Mo Morris dropped, the underthrow to Calvin Johnson, and I still don't know how Burelson went out of bounds.

Stafford is looking good again without the gloves, too bad that was the only highlight of the night. Schwartz benched cherilus earlier this year, he should bench young, pettigrew, and Logan for at least a half against the Vikings, it's not like we show up in the first half anyways.

Stafford is looking good again without the gloves, too bad that was the only highlight of the night. Schwartz benched cherilus earlier this year, he should bench young, pettigrew, and Logan for at least a half against the Vikings, it's not like we show up in the first half anyways.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Man that is just 2 plays though.  The team has gotten conservative since they were 5-0.  Running as many screens they do is ridiculous, the Saints were jumping all over 90% of them.  There was maybe 3 plays in the 1st half where we tried to throw the ball over 10 yards, with the offensive weapons the Lions have that is pathetic.  Then in the second half you see them come out and move the ball down field and open things up, why is it taking so long to do that?  I am not going to buy into that argument you are setting the defense up, the offense needs to get on track earlier in the game, tired of having to watch this team come back from being down at the half.  And we need to stop trying to run Mo Morris up the middle on 2nd and long, dude goes down at first contact, total wasted play.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Man that is just 2 plays though.  The team has gotten conservative since they were 5-0.  Running as many screens they do is ridiculous, the Saints were jumping all over 90% of them.  There was maybe 3 plays in the 1st half where we tried to throw the ball over 10 yards, with the offensive weapons the Lions have that is pathetic.  Then in the second half you see them come out and move the ball down field and open things up, why is it taking so long to do that?  I am not going to buy into that argument you are setting the defense up, the offense needs to get on track earlier in the game, tired of having to watch this team come back from being down at the half.  And we need to stop trying to run Mo Morris up the middle on 2nd and long, dude goes down at first contact, total wasted play.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Staff had been wild erratic on deep throws with them gloves on though.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Staff had been wild erratic on deep throws with them gloves on though.

Another heart attack game, should have been a blow out but o line was bad and Webb could not be tackled. A w is a w but still got some work to do. Nice to see Alphonso back and making plays tho

Another heart attack game, should have been a blow out but o line was bad and Webb could not be tackled. A w is a w but still got some work to do. Nice to see Alphonso back and making plays tho

Too close for my liking today, but Lions won Bears lost.
Cant wait for next week, Suh back and  I'll be at the game. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Too close for my liking today, but Lions won Bears lost.
Cant wait for next week, Suh back and  I'll be at the game. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom