W-Panthers
L-Packers
L-Saints
W-Vikings
W-Raiders
W-Chargers
L-Packers

Finishing 10-6. Hopefully Wild card.

What I don't understand is running the ball on first down and getting 8 yards and then passing the next two, forcing you to get a field goal in the redzone.

What I don't understand is running the ball on first down and getting 8 yards and then passing the next two, forcing you to get a field goal in the redzone.

This team is going to kill me one day but thank god for Kevin smith resurrecting and stafford deciding to stop forcing it to megaton and spreading the ball around to all our weapons.

This team is going to kill me one day but thank god for Kevin smith resurrecting and stafford deciding to stop forcing it to megaton and spreading the ball around to all our weapons.

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

laugh.gif
I know exactly how you feel man. Lions had me drinking at the bar real early today. I know a win is a win, but they really need to get it together.
I was excited to see the thanksgiving game, but now I'm a little hesitant to see whats going to happen.

laugh.gif
I know exactly how you feel man. Lions had me drinking at the bar real early today. I know a win is a win, but they really need to get it together.
I was excited to see the thanksgiving game, but now I'm a little hesitant to see whats going to happen.

We will win Thursday and Kevin Smith will take us from fringe playoff team to chance to get out of the NFC.

We will win Thursday and Kevin Smith will take us from fringe playoff team to chance to get out of the NFC.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Kevin Smith will be our James Starks
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lions had me nervous but half way through the 2nd they stepped it up on offense.  Stafford finally started spreading the ball around which helped open up the run game.  Defense played good but still gave up a few big plays.  Noticed they brought in the ends in the 2nd half which helped close up those inside run lanes.  They are going to need to play lights out though from the first snap this week to beat the Packers, hopefully they come out continuing this weeks performance.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Kevin Smith will be our James Starks
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lions had me nervous but half way through the 2nd they stepped it up on offense.  Stafford finally started spreading the ball around which helped open up the run game.  Defense played good but still gave up a few big plays.  Noticed they brought in the ends in the 2nd half which helped close up those inside run lanes.  They are going to need to play lights out though from the first snap this week to beat the Packers, hopefully they come out continuing this weeks performance.

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Yup. I live out in the West Coast and I had my first Heineken at 1030am right after that 2nd Stafford int.  
This team definitely has the talent to play at an exceptional level and I can only hope they bring that intensity on Thursday.  Ford Field will be rocking and I can only hope the team doesn't disappoint as in previous years. 

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Yup. I live out in the West Coast and I had my first Heineken at 1030am right after that 2nd Stafford int.  
This team definitely has the talent to play at an exceptional level and I can only hope they bring that intensity on Thursday.  Ford Field will be rocking and I can only hope the team doesn't disappoint as in previous years. 

^^^
Came in here to post this as well. SNF
pimp.gif
eek.gif
. Good year for the Lions with all the nationally televised games.

^^^
Came in here to post this as well. SNF
pimp.gif
eek.gif
. Good year for the Lions with all the nationally televised games.

knew we would get the SNF game
pimp.gif

nervous for thursday but i got a good feeling.

knew we would get the SNF game
pimp.gif

nervous for thursday but i got a good feeling.

Was at the game yesterday, talk about a tale of two halfs. After that kickoff return the place was ready to explode. But as sickening as the first half the second half was that much more enjoyable. Probably the loudest I've ever experienced the place.

Back
Top Bottom