*Official Detroit Lions Thread*

I thought y'all were gonna #### around and get Bowers too,
laugh.gif

My guess is they feel comfortable with what they can do in Free Agency.

Titus is a burner and LeShore gives some help to Best but I think guys could have been had that could have helped more.

Hell.... I would have taken Portis as a FA t help Best and Smith out instead of Mikael.

My guess is they feel comfortable with what they can do in Free Agency.

Titus is a burner and LeShore gives some help to Best but I think guys could have been had that could have helped more.

Hell.... I would have taken Portis as a FA t help Best and Smith out instead of Mikael.

Not a Lions fan, but I'm a Titus Young fan.

Check out his videos from last season at Boise...The catch he had vs Nevada was crazy
pimp.gif

Not a Lions fan, but I'm a Titus Young fan.

Check out his videos from last season at Boise...The catch he had vs Nevada was crazy
pimp.gif

Not a Titus fan, but a Lions fan 
roll.gif

Kidding, Titus has acceleration but no height or hands (at times)

Just did not like the pick...Would've rather had Brandon Harris

Fairley and Suh, though 
eek.gif
 ...just watch the final rant of Denzel in Training Day "...23 hour lockdown!..."

Not a Titus fan, but a Lions fan 
roll.gif

Kidding, Titus has acceleration but no height or hands (at times)

Just did not like the pick...Would've rather had Brandon Harris

Fairley and Suh, though 
eek.gif
 ...just watch the final rant of Denzel in Training Day "...23 hour lockdown!..."

I am happy for the Lion's picks these last 2 days. Feels good to see they are on an upswing. Been so long.
To keep the good draft going here are a few people I want them to pick to shore up a few positions.
Davon House, CB, New Mexico State
Brandon Burton, CB, Utah
K.J. Wright, LB, Mississippi State
Greg Jones, LB, Michigan State
Greg Romeus, DE, Pittsburgh
Marcus Cannon, G, TCU
Jake Kirkpatrick, C, TCU
Deunta Williams, FS, North Carolina

I am happy for the Lion's picks these last 2 days. Feels good to see they are on an upswing. Been so long.
To keep the good draft going here are a few people I want them to pick to shore up a few positions.
Davon House, CB, New Mexico State
Brandon Burton, CB, Utah
K.J. Wright, LB, Mississippi State
Greg Jones, LB, Michigan State
Greg Romeus, DE, Pittsburgh
Marcus Cannon, G, TCU
Jake Kirkpatrick, C, TCU
Deunta Williams, FS, North Carolina

I like what our team is doing... We are not trying to fill in holes with the draft... you dont fill in holes with the draft, thats what free agency is for.
Swartz and Mayhews philosophy is "Draft to our Strengths"  and i love that... they are basically doing what Atlanta did with Julio Jones, but we are not reaching, we have 3 guys who are easily considered the best at their position or at least top 3. 

Our offense was explosive... but it was predictable, now we dont HAVE to force the ball into CJ in double coverage, now we dont have to worry about Bryant johnson dropping passes, or Jahvid Best being tired, and Kevin smith not producing..... Titus and Mikell are two explosive guys that is going to make our offense look off the charts. and we already know what Fairley is gonna do to our Defense.

I guarantee that they know more about Free Agency then we as fans do..... so i know they have a plan of action when it comes to who they are gonna bring in. I expect them to bring in LB's CB's and O Line....  just from reports they are targeting Tulloch, Jonathan Joseph, Nhdami, and i forget his name but a OL too.

Trust we will be a playoff team next year
pimp.gif

I like what our team is doing... We are not trying to fill in holes with the draft... you dont fill in holes with the draft, thats what free agency is for.
Swartz and Mayhews philosophy is "Draft to our Strengths"  and i love that... they are basically doing what Atlanta did with Julio Jones, but we are not reaching, we have 3 guys who are easily considered the best at their position or at least top 3. 

Our offense was explosive... but it was predictable, now we dont HAVE to force the ball into CJ in double coverage, now we dont have to worry about Bryant johnson dropping passes, or Jahvid Best being tired, and Kevin smith not producing..... Titus and Mikell are two explosive guys that is going to make our offense look off the charts. and we already know what Fairley is gonna do to our Defense.

I guarantee that they know more about Free Agency then we as fans do..... so i know they have a plan of action when it comes to who they are gonna bring in. I expect them to bring in LB's CB's and O Line....  just from reports they are targeting Tulloch, Jonathan Joseph, Nhdami, and i forget his name but a OL too.

Trust we will be a playoff team next year
pimp.gif

I see them doing big things, been going for them since my boy stafford got picked by them, the only time I dont go for them is when they play my team lmao

I see them doing big things, been going for them since my boy stafford got picked by them, the only time I dont go for them is when they play my team lmao

add me to that list, im sure people remember me repping the Lions in various game threads last season
pimp.gif

add me to that list, im sure people remember me repping the Lions in various game threads last season
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom