*Official Detroit Lions Thread*

+1 to that list. Been following the Lions since the Peete/Sanders/Herman Moore/Johnie Morton/Spielman days.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

+1 to that list. Been following the Lions since the Peete/Sanders/Herman Moore/Johnie Morton/Spielman days.
pimp.gif
The good old days.

not a lions fan, but i like what they have been doing. i've rooted for them since they drafted matt stafford. can't wait to see what's gonna happen with suh and fairley. pat and kevin williams 2.0?

edit: texans fan if you were wondering
tired.gif

not a lions fan, but i like what they have been doing. i've rooted for them since they drafted matt stafford. can't wait to see what's gonna happen with suh and fairley. pat and kevin williams 2.0?

edit: texans fan if you were wondering
tired.gif

Not a Lions fan, but have been liking what moves they've been making lately. CJ, Stafford, Delmas, Pettigrew, Suh, Vanden Bosch, Best, Burleson. And now Fairley and Titus Young. Shwartz lookin to create the same kind of Dline force he had in Tennessee. I'll be rooting for them on the side kind of like a lil brother team to my Niners. Keep up the good work, Detroit.

Not a Lions fan, but have been liking what moves they've been making lately. CJ, Stafford, Delmas, Pettigrew, Suh, Vanden Bosch, Best, Burleson. And now Fairley and Titus Young. Shwartz lookin to create the same kind of Dline force he had in Tennessee. I'll be rooting for them on the side kind of like a lil brother team to my Niners. Keep up the good work, Detroit.

Like i said before we better than chi and packers 

But now we Finally have our best chance to win this division with the draft
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 bro yall had a nice draft but your not instantly better than the Super Bowl champs. Until you prove yourselves your still the Lions.
And no this isnt your best chance to win the division. The NFC's 2 best teams last year were in the North division. The year before that the Vikings were in the NFC championship. 3 years ago you didnt win a game 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 bro yall had a nice draft but your not instantly better than the Super Bowl champs. Until you prove yourselves your still the Lions.
And no this isnt your best chance to win the division. The NFC's 2 best teams last year were in the North division. The year before that the Vikings were in the NFC championship. 3 years ago you didnt win a game 
laugh.gif

Im not a Lions fan, but im always happy to see a perennial !+%%## team start to turn things around.

Im not a Lions fan, but im always happy to see a perennial !+%%## team start to turn things around.

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i cant wait until the nfc north trash talk thread and its only may...

and x2 what hymen man said...fans coming outta the woodworks...ive only seen like 4 of you post in the nfc north thread...let alone a GAME THREAD

laugh.gif
whatever tho...might aswell jump on now while you can...

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and x2 what hymen man said...fans coming outta the woodworks...ive only seen like 4 of you post in the nfc north thread...let alone a GAME THREAD

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Yea there are alot of fans that I dont remember seeing post in the past game threads but it is what it is. Much respect if they are true Lions fans. In fact that is why I wanted to make a list just to see how many fans there really are before the season starts. I remember getting clowned on for wanting to have my name on the list as a Lions fan in the NFC North trash talk thread because there were NONE!
30t6p3b.gif

I have high expectations for the Lions. But until they prove people otherwise they really dont deserve respect. Yea last year the Lions had a lot of close games blah blah blah, but getting the W is all that matters. Honestly I would feel confident making a Bold statement like "Playoffs This Year For Sure" but with Stafford being so unreliable it makes me have doubts. But all the hype makes it that much more fun when the season rolls around.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Yea there are alot of fans that I dont remember seeing post in the past game threads but it is what it is. Much respect if they are true Lions fans. In fact that is why I wanted to make a list just to see how many fans there really are before the season starts. I remember getting clowned on for wanting to have my name on the list as a Lions fan in the NFC North trash talk thread because there were NONE!
30t6p3b.gif

I have high expectations for the Lions. But until they prove people otherwise they really dont deserve respect. Yea last year the Lions had a lot of close games blah blah blah, but getting the W is all that matters. Honestly I would feel confident making a Bold statement like "Playoffs This Year For Sure" but with Stafford being so unreliable it makes me have doubts. But all the hype makes it that much more fun when the season rolls around.

Back
Top Bottom