*Official Detroit Lions Thread*

Throw me on that list too...Man I can't believe that we missed on Nnamdi, JoJo, Tulloch, Posluszny (I know we didn't have a shot, but I would have loved that), everyone worth making a good run at..I guess the only thing we really can hope on is maybe making a good run at Cromartie..we need to do something though..

The list is on the 1st page. Andysleon your already on the list.
laugh.gif

I got you Newbs24, Old English, codyj1326.

Anybody down to use a official team sig?

The list is on the 1st page. Andysleon your already on the list.
laugh.gif

I got you Newbs24, Old English, codyj1326.

Anybody down to use a official team sig?

^^I'm down, though I don't know how to apply a sig yet.

Disappointed we didn't get Joseph but damb, Houston definitely gave him a good amount of change.

At least we signed all our draft picks, first practice to glory is tomorrow.

Disappointed we didn't get Joseph but damb, Houston definitely gave him a good amount of change.

Oh i didnt even see the list! lol cool I'm down for the sig.  its just a copy/paste type thing right? not hard to figure out hopefully.  So no JJ... o well lets hope for someone... maybe nate clements?(sp) we need somebody.  dont know what they are waiting for...

Oh i didnt even see the list! lol cool I'm down for the sig.  its just a copy/paste type thing right? not hard to figure out hopefully.  So no JJ... o well lets hope for someone... maybe nate clements?(sp) we need somebody.  dont know what they are waiting for...

^^ Not bad but I really hope that isn't it for us signing a cb. If it is we are really %$$%#%@$ the bed right now.

^^ Not bad but I really hope that isn't it for us signing a cb. If it is we are really %$$%#%@$ the bed right now.

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

Go to the top right were it says navigation and click it. Then edit sig. Its pretty easy after that. I have a simple Detroit Lions sig now, not sure what sig (colors, font, size) everyone would agree on tho?

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

Go to the top right were it says navigation and click it. Then edit sig. Its pretty easy after that. I have a simple Detroit Lions sig now, not sure what sig (colors, font, size) everyone would agree on tho?

1 year deal worth 3.25 mil

I love it. He is goiong to get his tackles and really make that front 7 stout. Levy can roam a lot more with Durant and Tulloch with him.

The front office is making good moves. I think an insurance OL and possibly a late WR pickup to add as a #3 would be terrific.

1 year deal worth 3.25 mil

I love it. He is goiong to get his tackles and really make that front 7 stout. Levy can roam a lot more with Durant and Tulloch with him.

The front office is making good moves. I think an insurance OL and possibly a late WR pickup to add as a #3 would be terrific.

I am pretty @!!!%@# happy we got Tulloch, surprised we only signed him for a year though but I definitely prefer it that way. We'll see how he does after this season and if he produces like he did in 2010, we'll hopefully give him another, longer contract. Now with him, Levy, and Durant, our LB set is legit and I really like how our front 7 is shaping up. Hopefully we can resign Houston and maybe get the best corner left as a FA for a good price.

I am pretty @!!!%@# happy we got Tulloch, surprised we only signed him for a year though but I definitely prefer it that way. We'll see how he does after this season and if he produces like he did in 2010, we'll hopefully give him another, longer contract. Now with him, Levy, and Durant, our LB set is legit and I really like how our front 7 is shaping up. Hopefully we can resign Houston and maybe get the best corner left as a FA for a good price.

Definitely happy with the pick up this morning. Tulloch will play in the middle with Levy and Durant on the outside. We really need to make a push for Cromartie or Carlos Rogers at this point along with signing back Chris Houston a priority. Hopefully the front office can make something happen in the next day or 2 and get these guys in here for practice starting Thursday.

Definitely happy with the pick up this morning. Tulloch will play in the middle with Levy and Durant on the outside. We really need to make a push for Cromartie or Carlos Rogers at this point along with signing back Chris Houston a priority. Hopefully the front office can make something happen in the next day or 2 and get these guys in here for practice starting Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom