!!!-(OFFICIAL) DJ ????/Lil' Wayne "No Ceilings" Mixtape Thread [Its out now!]-!!!

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Dude is fighting HARD for Wayne, like Weezy is giving him a check or some +*@%.
laugh.gif
smh

Relax fam, gee wiz.

And you're going HARD tryna down the man....Like Weezy was in your kitchen Butt-naked cooking for your moms
laugh.gif

Relax fam, Gee Wiz
I already said the mixtape isn't terrible.

But Hollup.

Aren't you the same cat that was tryna holla at Sole For Real? ( Which Turned Out To Be Chitownlegend ).... ( Which Turned Out To Be A Fraud )

Son sent 'Sole For Real' NUMEROUS pm's tryna take her out to eat.

Another buffoon bites the dust.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude is fighting HARD for Wayne, like Weezy is giving him a check or some +*@%.
laugh.gif
smh

Relax fam, gee wiz.

And you're going HARD tryna down the man....Like Weezy was in your kitchen Butt-naked cooking for your moms
laugh.gif

Relax fam, Gee Wiz
I already said the mixtape isn't terrible.

But Hollup.

Aren't you the same cat that was tryna holla at Sole For Real? ( Which Turned Out To Be Chitownlegend ).... ( Which Turned Out To Be A Fraud )

Son sent 'Sole For Real' NUMEROUS pm's tryna take her out to eat.

Another buffoon bites the dust.

Who?...nah that wasnt me Homey....I come here to Big up BMW and talk music, Ill leave all the Online "Dimes" to yall....Thanks

Son just frabricated the hell out of that story... I dont know where that even came from...i've NEVER been accociated with tryna get at ANYNT-"Female"... I've been in a Relationship with my female for like 5 years. Its not even in my persona to get at Females Online
laugh.gif

Typical wayne bunch of hit or miss punchlines but still these beats all crack and wayne is quite entertaining so i like it

will DL later... To busy listening to before i self destruct.

is it any good compared to his other tapes? I dont wanna DL if its not
that good.

laugh.gif
Waittt... a "female" did send me a PM sayin she was from the Chi...Idk know if it was that Sole4real "female" but I do rememberthat....Thats all im guilty of
pimp.gif

Nah...Im still tryna figure out what you're talking about... I think you're talkin about buddy who drove a long ways to meet up with some marriedfemale and she stood him up...

Nahhh fam. I know you remember the whole Sole For Real / Chitownlegen fiasco.

yeah, I remember that...but That wasnt me involved in that...I think buddy sent me a PM saying he/she was from Chicago....But I NEVER repeatedly asked thisperson to go out to eat
laugh.gif

"Kill" (in the music sense)= Doing better than the Original Artist on the track....Jay-Z did a better job IMO, Wayne was nice though...

"Kill" (in the music sense)= Doing better than the Original Artist on the track....Jay-Z did a better job IMO, Wayne was nice though...
yea thats what i thinking, imo he did

Originally Posted by eye see soles

This is about to get deleted.

He just doesn't have it anymore. Not sure if it's the drugs or the autotune that did it, but I can't rock with this.
Originally Posted by eye see soles

Upon further review, tape is nice.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

That's why I only take a few of you seriously...

i mean if thats how you wanna look at it fine ... i say a rapper kills something i dont care whose beat it is or whatever, he kills it ... but ifyoud rather listen to jays version of DOA over this ... ... ... i dunno wha to tell you ...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i mean if thats how you wanna look at it fine ... i say a rapper kills something i dont care whose beat it is or whatever, he kills it ... but if youd rather listen to jays version of DOA over this ... ... ... i dunno wha to tell you ...

If he killed it, no one else would be able to get on it again,
because they will always be reminded of the imprint that
he left on it.

Back
Top Bottom