!!!-(OFFICIAL) DJ ????/Lil' Wayne "No Ceilings" Mixtape Thread [Its out now!]-!!!

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

@Missinfo
http://
RT @pmbenson33 @Missinfo lil Wayne in the studio right now doing 6 more joints for No Ceilings!about 1 hour ago from TweetGenius
nerd.gif

This is why you wait til "release date."

You act like just because we DL'ed the leak that we cant DL the 6 extra tracks as well
laugh.gif

I thank god that wayne is finally SPITTING again.

Although I think he has come with harder rhymes in the past; he is my favorite rapper.

his swag and rhyme scheme is what make people want to listen to him.

TO THE HATERS

still don't get why if you don't like wayne why do you listen to him?

what can i say.......he did his thing on this one............it really has that Drought 3 feel to it

im just glad homie came to his senses and started RAPPING again!

7 / 10......
pimp.gif

i got to wipe me down and im ready to say thats probably the hardest track....am I wrong?

n good lookin out Soleseller I got it now

from a non Wayne fan, i've been pleased at what i've heard so far but i have yet to hear the whole thing so i know i will be disappointed at some point

ive officially gave up hope on dude. this shh is garbage "banned from tv" and "run this town" are the only songs i can really get wit. idont know why its so hard for him to ride a beat these days.

I don't mess with wayne that much anymore, but this mixtape =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

he's really putting thought into his lyrics, He did his thing, I just with he had some original production, mixtapes need that kinda balance these days.

but otherwise, great tape.

Back
Top Bottom