!!!-(OFFICIAL) DJ ????/Lil' Wayne "No Ceilings" Mixtape Thread [Its out now!]-!!!

another classic mixtape on his resume

quotables galore and since I'm listening to DOA now.

fiji water grand daddy purp
smokin.gif

fiji water OG Kush
pimp.gif

I say what I want like an award show

BIRDMAN5STAR Blurrrrr...Don't forget that. Official "No Ceilings " mixtape... is dropping tonight at MTv ...cmb/ym. Love
about 3 hours ago from UberTwitter

ah....i hope he goes over slim thugs "thug from around the way"
that beat is %%%#%% disgusting

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

@Missinfo
http://
RT @pmbenson33 @Missinfo lil Wayne in the studio right now doing 6 more joints for No Ceilings!about 1 hour ago from TweetGenius
nerd.gif

This is why you wait til "release date."

This man's passion and work ethic for his craft supercedes any rapper of any time period. thread/.
i just gotta ask you a serous question fam Does your throat hurt? im really serious fam u need to get that checked out

I listned to the tape all the way thru 2 times now. I don't why ppl are let down, I think its
pimp.gif
. Of course its not on D2 or Drought 3's levels butits still dope nonetheless.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

ive officially gave up hope on dude. this shh is garbage "banned from tv" and "run this town" are the only songs i can really get wit. i dont know why its so hard for him to ride a beat these days.
Huh? What mixtape you listenin to? Wayne KILLED this $%+%.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

- Preciate it.

Originally Posted by Korean Krossover

so are there going to be 8 more tracks? btw this mixtape is that sauce.

wayne said since it leaked he adding 8 more tracks on the real rd tomorrow

@Missinfo
RT @pmbenson33 @Missinfo lil Wayne in the studio right now doing 6 more joints for No Ceilings!about 1 hour ago from TweetGenius
nerd.gif

This man's passion and work ethic for his craft supercedes any rapper of any time period. thread/.

m8ocgk.gif

laugh.gif
It sounds like he doesn't even try anymore and it definitelyshows. I mean he had some good songs on here but did you read what you just typed??
You on that other stuff son.......

f1jzv9.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

@Missinfo
nerd.gif

m8ocgk.gif

laugh.gif
It sounds like he doesn't even try anymore and it definitely shows. I mean he had some good songs on here but did you read what you just typed??
You on that other stuff son.......

f1jzv9.gif

good GIFs

i admit i did OD with that statement, ima take a fall for that.
tired.gif

but his passion and work ethic shows that he dont wanna go away.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Yeah I want the official before I download...
Word, I haven't listened to anything since the first few leaks, I'm tryna hear this in its entirety.

@mackmaine: No ceilings finally finished last nite!!!! Comin soon sorry for da delay!!!!
about 4 hours ago from UberTwitter

Back
Top Bottom