OFFICIAL DRAGONBALL FIGHTERZ THREAD.........master roshi release in sept

Will you be buying???

• yes

• no

• maybe........on a discount

Results are only viewable after voting.
Naw, My ps4 has been strictly used to watch netflix. I have no time to game and now that im married and in a small studio apartment right now, I can't even game at night because the tv is too big and bright. When we move in a couple months i'll be able to play more since I'll be working at night and she'll be working in the day time. This game comes out right when the work schedule changes so I hope i can get some time with this and Overwatch again.
well add me bruh
game is gonna be glorious

how does that maxmillion dude always get the invites... Is he on the tourney scene or just a big youtuber that likes the games?

For some odd reason Yamcha has always low key been that dude in the 2D plane of motion fighting games since Budokai 1

he's like the xmen vs streetfighter wolverine of the dbz universe
the wolf fang fist was borderline unstoppable in Budokai 2, discovered that **** by accident. Even in terms of the show I never really disliked Yamcha, dude just realized he couldnt keep up with aliens, demons, or androids. Plus you cant feed yourself saving world sadly. I get the jokes though

frieza yamcha and maybe cell gonna be my squad
cell might be interchangeable
need to see kid buu gameplay
anyone seen any fight sticks for it

Reg Vegeta
Tien (always liked him for some reason)
Hit
Throwing in Android 18 and maybe Frieza.
I wish they put 17 in the game as a solo. Or they just let your palette switch.

Reg Vegeta
Tien (always liked him for some reason)
Hit
Throwing in Android 18 and maybe Frieza.
I wish they put 17 in the game as a solo. Or they just let your palette switch.
yeeeeeah
ur bout to get washed bruh
dont disappear on release day either

Don't worry i'll have my hands on it probably day 1. I have to change apartments in Feb so i may be without internet for like 2 weeks.

This game looks like it'll be a lot more fun than Xenoverse. I think I'll get it for the nostalgia of DBZ. Reminds me of the DBZ games on Super Famicom.

Don't forget last year you ducked me on Overwatch.
and I got tekken 7 now if you want that work (I aint played in 4 months)

In for switch port.

Or wait until a final copy "ultimate super arcade" version. with all the dlc included.
Planned on waiting for a switch port but I cant. I'm copping day one and I'll buy it again on the switch. One of the few times I'l double dip. I've been waiting on another proper DBZ fighting game for way too long.
My boy Yamcha used to be a favorite character when I was a kid. All I knew was toys and games. We didnt have cable so I didnt know how trash Yamcha was until my later years lol. I'll shine with Yamcha again in this game tho. Wolf Fang Fist :pimp:

Don't forget last year you ducked me on Overwatch.
and I got tekken 7 now if you want that work (I aint played in 4 months)
i aint forget
cause i never even said id buy overwatch
never even entered an overwatch thread
plus i aint played tekken since tekken 3

Back
Top Bottom