OFFICIAL DRAGONBALL FIGHTERZ THREAD.........master roshi release in sept

Will you be buying???

• yes

• no

• maybe........on a discount

Results are only viewable after voting.
This season pass **** the game companies run with is ****ing whack man, half time its **** they could of just included the initial release

Unfortunately, that's the way of the business now.

I miss putting in cheat codes at the home menu :smh:

Yeah, I don't think I need the Collectors edition. I enjoyed DBZ when I was a kid, but not that much of a dedicated fan.

Most likely will get the regular version and get washed lol.

You do not need a season pass with ANY fighting game.

Each character is a game within him/herself.

You will never get to every character. Especially if you tryna be good.

I would suggest just paying the 5 dollar micro transaction if a character is released that you absolutely have to have for your own personal reasons.

Last edited:
So I preordered the game on psn, am I supposed to be receiving a code for he early beta? Or do I just download the beta and play on the 13th.

it lets you load the game but server is currently undergoing maintenannce. (i forgot im 14 hours ahead of EST) :frown:

maybe, Tdogg2k8
currently getting some overwatch in.
but about to cut the hair.

Gamestop has the worst service ever, 2 people behind the register and it took almost 20 minutes to reserve the game

You get SSB Goku and Vegeta for reserving with Gamestop, you also get a 3 inch SSB Goku figure. Dont need the toy but having day 1 access to those 2 are worth it
Bruh u get ssb Goku and begets for preordering anywhere not just gs :lol:
That figure is exclusive though
U also get em for preordering digitally too.
I honestly think it’s for everyone not just preorders like when cod says preorders get this or that but everyone who buys the first prints get it u know what I mean

Back
Top Bottom