OFFICIAL DRAGONBALL FIGHTERZ THREAD.........master roshi release in sept

Will you be buying???

• yes

• no

• maybe........on a discount

Results are only viewable after voting.
You have to dhc
Do a super. then press the tag button to do another.
I think in one of the videos I posted there is a way to tag out and do a super with the next player immediately, but I don't remember exactly how to do it.

EDIT: sorry im late i didn't have wifi when I thought I sent the message

Only fighter I've had significant trouble defending against is Goku Black

His auto medium combo is nice and his ultimate that'll come to you no matter where you are is a ***** to defend

my bad everyone i was going to play today but just ran out of time, i'll be on tomm. I did a little this morning early. I can't playonline matches until i get in practice and remember to calm my self down. I played 3 plyers today and we were all pretty equal. each match we were all down to a last man with like half power, i got to panicky. went to practice mode after those games. calmed myself down, remembered the patterns of buttons went back out there and start wreckin dudes. Beat one dudes whole team with yamcha alone.

I think my best character is Fat Buu

Kind of worries me because I have not encountered anyone else using him :lol:

Fat Buu
Trunks
Gotenks

Guy I ran into today was destroying me with fat buu and androida16 those damn grabs were pissing me off

JUST WANTED TO COME IN HERE AND SAY IM SICK AND TIRED OF MF’ERS QUITING MID MATCH BECAUSE THEY GETTING CURBED STOMPED

IF YOU A SOFT *** BABY THAT CANT TAKE A BEATING LIKE A MAN THEN STAY YO *** OUT THE ONLINE MATCHES

I’D HAVE SUCH A BETTER RECORD IF MF’ERS WERENT QUITTING AS IM SWEEPINNG THEY ***** ***

NEVER ONCE HAVE I QUIT MID MATCH NO MATTER HOW BAD I WAS GETTING BEAT

DUDES OUT HERE BABY SOFT I SWEAR TO GOD

CANT LET THAT L HIT THEIR RECORD FOR THEIR EGOS SAKE

FOH, B

YOU WHACK

/rant

Can easily patch that ****..nba2k did that few years back

but yea people who does that are POS

is it me or is casual matches harder than ranked?

Im only 1/3 on ranked but i felt better matched up than i did with the casual try hards lolol

Why is it that every fighting game that comes out don't give L's to the quitters? They usually patch that up but they should know that'd be a problem. Again that's why I don't even play ranked matches.
I've found Casual matches are exactly my skill set so far in this game to play... If i had to tally up wins and loses I'd probably be 55-45. I have so much fun playing in that.
All fighting games i've ever played I usually play casual.
It's mainly people working on new characters or testing out some stuff they learn. So it's not just a spam match. its I want to try everything against you.

Back
Top Bottom