OFFICIAL DRAGONBALL FIGHTERZ THREAD.........master roshi release in sept

Will you be buying???

• yes

• no

• maybe........on a discount

Results are only viewable after voting.
Someone school me on how you do an attack were you are powered up chase someone down

People always do that on me

Also is there like a combo breaker or reverse technique?

R2/Right trigger is the chase button.

There is no combo breaker but while blocking, press forward - L1/LB during an opponents hit to counter tag out.

Just got this yesterday night, so I haven't been able to put much hours in yet. But man this game is a lot more complex than I thought :lol:

Jumped online after playing arcade mode for a little and took 4 L's ....gonna stay in my offline lane for awhile lol

Anyone going to be on in 2 hours. My wife is going to work and I'll be here ready to give these wolf fang fist to anyone

I’m always down for some matches but tryna okay with friends hardly ever works

Gotta wait for the first patch to come out

gotta practice this jump castle but im starting to get use to the easy combos without using dragon rush immediately about to start punishing Nawghty everytime he rushes at me now.

lol i think everyone watched the same vide. doing some online matches and dudes being way more patient doing the same combo we saw.. I punished him tho cuz it was like he was only trying to get that off. goign to play a few more today, but gotta cut my hair then go to work in like 90 mins. so i'll be on for sure about this time tomm if anyone is down.

NAWGHTYYYYYYYYYYYY
COME OUT AND PLLLAAAAYYYYYIEEEE

Last edited:
Servers won't let me be great. Crushed today 4-1 and that one was only because bin was cooking and needed to watch my food.

I’m 42-22 right now

Started off red hot
Damn near untouchable

But then as I started playing more skilled players my weaknesses became obvious

Anyway though, real talk can someone start a ring that works so I can beat all y’all?

i need to go to bed early but i kinda wanna get a few matches in. Lemme know if you guys start a ring in the next 10 mins

Back
Top Bottom