OFFICIAL DRAGONBALL FIGHTERZ THREAD.........master roshi release in sept

Will you be buying???

• yes

• no

• maybe........on a discount

Results are only viewable after voting.
I hit 10 wins yesterday :pimp:

I suck at Marvel vs Capcom games so I'm happy I'm decent at this game

Flood caught me off guard with his relentless attack. def wasn't reaady for that. I see he has improved more than the auto combo. im coming for you. I give props when props is due

Talked all that trash and got handled every time :lol:

I give you props for actually showing up though

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare still scared straight after those first 2 Ls I gave him :rofl:

Last edited:
Hard kick. dash, mid air combo, switch mid air combo. Dash repeat. Buu, auto combo.
You're figured out. just wasn't much I could do about it. i had no warm up before the match which i normally need to do. just jumped on and saw you on. I'll be ready for you next time.

Hard kick. dash, mid air combo, switch mid air combo. Dash repeat. Buu, auto combo.
You're figured out. just wasn't much I could do about it. i had no warm up before the match which i normally need to do. just jumped on and saw you on. I'll be ready for you next time.
CDF7F778-A3F3-4DDA-92EE-DE02D9D8F3E7.jpeg

Can anybody recommend a decent joystick? I'm on Xbox but I'm not trying to drop coin on a premium controller when the skill aint premium itself...

Had a real rough night last night

Was panicking too much and went 1-4 :smh:

I’m like 107-63 now I think

I really gotta break my habit of dashing too much

ive traded defense for offense and it's not good.
I gotta let go of trunks. not good for my team. but adult gohan don't cook like goku black and yamcha...
i need a better assist third.
too many people spam vegetas assist so I dont want that. may have to go Cell or fat buu

Been on such a cold streak lately man

I’ve probably dropped 10 if my last 11

Gotta spend major time in the lab

Back
Top Bottom