OFFICIAL DRAGONBALL FIGHTERZ THREAD.........master roshi release in sept

Will you be buying???

• yes

• no

• maybe........on a discount

Results are only viewable after voting.
I should say i'm im 14 hours ahead of EST time. So tomorr i should be able to be on about 1 a.m EST. and Sunday i'll be on probably from 12 a.m. - 4a.m.

ive traded defense for offense and it's not good.
I gotta let go of trunks. not good for my team. but adult gohan don't cook like goku black and yamcha...
i need a better assist third.
too many people spam vegetas assist so I dont want that. may have to go Cell or fat buu

Goku Black - SS Vegeta - Cell. My squad. Top tier

Might be a dumb question

What is the green thing in the moves list

I thought it was the directional pad but for SSB Goku it says hold it for one of his specials

Played my first online match and got destroyed. Wasn't really able to do much. Hope I can find some success.

Game is starting to get really frustrating. People with no skill can legit beat you in this game no matter how much bettwr you are at combos then them. Especially when you are trying to do combos and you can clearly tell your opponent is just mashing away on L attack all day.

Game Aint About Who Can DO Combos! The Name Of This Game Is & Will Be Who Knows How & When To Hit/Confirm. The Problem You All Face Is Yo Want To Get Your **** Off! Thing Is You Need To Block, & Find You IN

^what he said
I made that mistake as well trying to open up with the L, L, M, M, doesn't work at all times vs button masher and auto combo dudes. You gotta be ready... Reflect is your friend. Go in practice mode and try it. When I was getting beat by flood
Who isia constant attacker. I didn't think to even start the reflect til like game 5 and started creating space to fight

Game is starting to get really frustrating. People with no skill can legit beat you in this game no matter how much bettwr you are at combos then them. Especially when you are trying to do combos and you can clearly tell your opponent is just mashing away on L attack all day.

yo nawghty wife wanted to watch a movie last minute. i'll try to be on in like 2 hours

^what he said
I made that mistake as well trying to open up with the L, L, M, M, doesn't work at all times vs button masher and auto combo dudes. You gotta be ready... Reflect is your friend. Go in practice mode and try it. When I was getting beat by flood
Who isia constant attacker. I didn't think to even start the reflect til like game 5 and started creating space to fight

Maybe you right. So should I change my playstyle based off who im facing? Cause the L,L,M,M people are starting to block too much and im having trouble getting in.

Bruh what kind of net code does this game use. I cant wait till the patch comes out to fix these online issues.

i haven't had many online issues...
who is JT418?
I'm so close to figuring out Flood, once I find my squad of 3 he's done.

Played some person earlier could not block or recover, was getting timed every single time before I landed. Never been that frustrated at a game before. Literally was helpless.

I'm telling you flood, ima figure it out.
Idk how you keep getting first hit with SSGSS Vegeta. that rang is unreal im backing up half the time or doing my own Heavy hit.

I hate fighting Goku black

His up strong attack is crazy

I hate that attack when Zamasu grabs you from the back too

Back
Top Bottom