OFFICIAL DRAGONBALL FIGHTERZ THREAD.........master roshi release in sept

Will you be buying???

• yes

• no

• maybe........on a discount

Results are only viewable after voting.
Now that I’m done with classes I can def run some games now. Any of y’all gonna be on tonight?

anybody wanna run
meet in south korea
1st lobby
top of the stairs
just join the ring
im recording it too

I came in cold. You had a warm up match with flood and got skunked. I'd say good game if you even killed one.

And as some may noticed flood had me at half a bar before I even picked up the controller. Saw I was texting in the group chat.
Still almost got washed.

Stop calling me out nawghty your hands too short fam. You can't win with only a subpar frieza.. Hit that tutorial mode fam.
That's coming from a place of love

I came in cold. You had a warm up match with flood and got skunked. I'd say good game if you even killed one.

And as some may noticed flood had me at half a bar before I even picked up the controller. Saw I was texting in the group chat.
Still almost got washed.

Stop calling me out nawghty your hands too short fam. You can't win with only a subpar frieza.. Hit that tutorial mode fam.
That's coming from a place of love
bruh win 1 game
think he ali
ur a bum
we can play now if u want
im still up
u bum

he's lost to me before. he runs around calling everyone and everything trash, you would've thought I wasn't going to be able to press a button.
he talks like that towards Flood and flood waxes him.
we'll play again don't worry.

he's lost to me before. he runs around calling everyone and everything trash, you would've thought I wasn't going to be able to press a button.
he talks like that towards Flood and flood waxes him.
we'll play again don't worry.
U won’t win again
And if u do
I’ll buy u the season pass
Ur really trash bruh
Bruh u a bum

lets do a best of 5 next time. I think tomm I may be good for some rounds.
we can put a bet on it that doesn't need to be money based if you want.

gonna stop by kith Miami this weekend while I'm in Miami for rolling loud. Hoping I can pick something up

Back
Top Bottom