• no

• maybe........on a discount

Results are only viewable after voting.
IGN NEWS / 7 MAY 2018
DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ: NEW CO-OP MODE COMING WITH FREE UPDATE
Share.
Coming on May 9.
BY ALEX GILYADOV Dragon Ball FighterZ's

upcoming free update will add a new co-op mode.

Bandai Namco announced on Facebook the update will be released on May 9 and it introduces Party Battle. The mode will allow three players to team up to battle a variety of bosses.

Another new feature that's coming with the update is FighterZ Cup, a monthly competition where players can battle and collect points for their respective Z-Union. Bandai Namco will reveal more details about the events linked to both modes at a later date.

Dragon Ball FighterZ is also getting a variety of gameplay improvements, including plenty of Training Mode fixes. For a full breakdown of the upcoming update, visit Bandai Namco's Facebook post.

Fused Zamasu is the game's new DLC character and it looks like Super Saiyan Blue Vegito will be joining the roster as well.

no tomorrow.

There aren't really any nerfs. just Android 16 and gohans heavy machingun kick has less time.

Haven’t played this game much but I like how they didn’t do a complete overhaul with anyone. FG’s are killed with constant semi “fixes” to the point where if you don’t keep playing you’re ******. I’m all for fixing glitches and bugs but other than that..... GET GOOD

Haven’t played this game much but I like how they didn’t do a complete overhaul with anyone. FG’s are killed with constant semi “fixes” to the point where if you don’t keep playing you’re ****ed. I’m all for fixing glitches and bugs but other than that..... GET GOOD
Yeah I wasn’t expecting a whole lot of changes to come from the update but the nerfs to the top tier characters and Vegeta assist are greatly appreciated.

Yea it's nice but again I wouldn't really call them nerfs. Unless you're a top tier player it's nothing you'd probably notice since stuff is brought down by like . 01 seconds
Example vegeta assist. Isn't as long as an animation block but its the difference is as quick as a blink.
The Android 17 is the best thing because you can finally tech out and that super armor can be stopped better than brolly

Yea it's nice but again I wouldn't really call them nerfs. Unless you're a top tier player it's nothing you'd probably notice since stuff is brought down by like . 01 seconds
Example vegeta assist. Isn't as long as an animation block but its the difference is as quick as a blink.
The Android 17 is the best thing because you can finally tech out and that super armor can be stopped better than brolly
Yeah U won’t notice anything
Cause ur trash

some of them def are nerds. Android 16 changes will definitely affect how people will play him. We won't know how drastic the Vegeta assist will be changed but hopefully it isn't as oppressive as it is now. that thing locks you down hard.

17-vegito-blue-and-fused-zamasu-coming-dragon-ball-fighterz-end-may_948iHJo.jpg

A release window for Dragon Ball FighterZ's next DLC characters, Vegito Blue and Fused Zamasu, has been unveiled. The game's DLC pack 2 is set for release by the end of this month.

This information comes from the latest V-Jump scan (via Shonen Gamez ) featuring Dragon Ball FighterZ. Vegito Blue is the main focus here, and thanks to the translation work of our very own Nicholas "MajinTenshinhan" Taylor, we have more details on the upcoming content.

The scan notes that the next DLC pack will be "releasing at the end of May!!" Both Vegito Blue and Fused Zamasu will release alongside each other.

We are also provided information on Vegito Blue's Dramatic Finish. This special game ender incorporates fellow Dragon Ball FighterZ DLC character Fused Zamasu, and sees Vegito Blue delivering a pretty mean sucker punch to the unsuspecting villain.

Previously, Bandai Namco has released quick gameplay trailers for both Fused Zamasu and Vegito Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan. We've gotten a quick glimpse at what each fighter can do, but today's details give us a time frame of when we can expect to try them out ourselves.

Vegito Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan and Fused Zamasu follow the release of Bardock and Broly, who were added to Dragon Ball FighterZ back on March 28th. The legendary Super Saiyan and Goku's father have seen great fan reception, and the community seems quite excited about the two newest fighters already.

Vegito Blue
Ease of use: SS
Power: S
Speed: S
Reach: A
Technique: S
Energy: SS

"Goku and Vegeta fused by the Potara! Their combined power level, and the SSGSS power on top of that, this powerful version of Vegito joins the battle!"

"Rush moves and projectiles, and grab moves on top of that, taking pride in his skill across every area, he's an all-rounder!"

Super Move - Spirit Excalibur:

"He creates a sword built out of ki, and cleaves his opponent in two with this huge attack!"

Meteo Super Move - Final Kamehameha:

"Bringing both of their ki together, they unleash a massive ki beam!! This can be used both on the ground and airborne."

Dramatic Finish - "As Zamasu speaks about his own wonderfulness, without any form of defense ready... Vegito, not even listening to his words, leaps forwards with a punch!"

"Furthermore, Vegito unleashes the Final Kamehameha on him! This Dramatic Finish shows the climactic moment of an overwhelming victory!"

this man plays with a new character and is squeaking by, by the hairs of his chinny chin chin and think he hot stuff now

fails to mention how floodarea floodarea and I been going in on him no Lube this entire month.

Back
Top Bottom