OFFICIAL DRAGONBALL FIGHTERZ THREAD.........master roshi release in sept

Will you be buying???

• yes

• no

• maybe........on a discount

Results are only viewable after voting.
bro where is the button scheme.
I was doing good first match but then this dude busted out combos.
where the button lay out at?

lol i aint even know that was an option lol i was out here trying to hand out L's. lol im about to do that now that I know. had to switch the button configuration out.

lol i was out here button mashing like a mutha luva lol. Man this makes so much more sense now

Last edited:
undefeated since doing the practice mode,
I realize people just learning like me. but yoru boy been cookin.
I think a way for us to play one on one atleast is to go to a region that's 0/64 on slots.
This game is so much fun. almost regretting not getting the season pass because every character has been fun to play with so far.
only haven't played with frieza, cell and adult gohan so far. (about to get it in soon as long as my wife don't wake up. but very fun.
I really dont know if this game will be about mastering one character.
just mastering timing and maybe the assist.
everyone so far has a punchers chance.
Learning the break out and timing your recovery is huge so you dont get caught up in the strings.
anyone who has played an ark systems game this is sorta the same. the cut scenes are a bit annoying but pretty cool as well. didn't realize that players come in damaged looking if you switch them in and out.
This game is going to be fun for a long time. I hope they just continue to add fighters, if they were to do a part 2 in a year or two I dont know what they would do (maybe add other anime characters would be cool. although they could get xenoverse with it and just add everyone under the sun.

been watching the replay channel. so far Frieza looks like he's going to be a got dang problem. his combo strings are unreal. with the right timing.

What is the new dragon ball series called? Haven't watched since I was a kid.

Haven’t been paying attention and just realized that preordering the normal version doesn’t give me early access

it does, you need to download the open beta and early release also which is in the PSN store.

we meeting up in a server somehow???
i was kickin *** last night. frieza cell picollo.

Back
Top Bottom