Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Watched it. I liked it. Expect it to be better than Z but so far Dragon Ball is still my fave
I've only watched the first two seasons of the original Dragon Ball...gotta get on watching it all sometime.

Pretty much memorized DBZ and seen all the GT episodes
mean.gif

Last edited:
OG dragon ball isn't very high on my list. It's just all the cute stuff till the end.

Come at me but

Gt>OG

Man what??? General Blue is top 5 DB/Z/GT villains EVER, the stories in DB were much more developed

Last edited:
Dragon ball is the greatest. All the stories later on have merit because you remember that it all started with the little monkey boy

Man what??? General Blue is top 5 DB/Z/GT villains EVER, the stories in DB were much more developed

DB had the best story so far. AT put some thinking into that series. Unlike DBZ

"No these are cannon, these sagas are not, and neither are these movies. Okay they might be Canon again IDK anymore. Where am I?"

Love DB from start to finish.

Was this in the American version? Cuz I really only remember it from the internet. Might be time to rewatch the show in Japanese.

OG dragon ball isn't very high on my list. It's just all the cute stuff till the end.

Come at me but

Gt>OG

"Thank you for making NT a better place"

You're welcome NT

Last edited:
Also the power pole >>>>>>>

Probably not in the american version :lol:

lol But I have seen it with english dubs

Yeah back then I did not know that most Anime's had scenes cut from their Japanese versions.

I only really asked because back then there was no stigma for R rated movies. Robocop had toys for children. :lol:

Last edited:
honestly some of the filler episodes from Z were my favorites. Like the episode were Gohan and Goku stayed in their super saiyan forms outside of battle to control their power and they were just chilling and Krillin chucks the rock at Goku while he was napping. Or the episode where Goku and Picolo attempted to get their licenses :lol: I hope to see more an inclusion of more of those type of episodes. I want more story and character development in this DB. It's perfect timing for a facelift, I think so.

The more im playing Xenoverse the more im thinking about how they didnt include alot of characters and transformations that they should have included from the jump.

Majin Vegeta, Zarbon and Dedoria, friezas second and third form, cells first and second form, andriod 16, Super Trunks, etc.

Somehow frieza's nameless henchmen ended up getting slots in the game though smh.

Its 2015. They better have great animation. I feel like **** will get real after 3rd or 4th episode.

im curious to see if theyll bring back the poorly drawn episodes
laugh.gif
when they're drawn crappy you know nothing is going to happen

Back
Top Bottom