Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I'm just interested in how easily Goku Black time travels. Like Whis is supposedly one of the strongest in the entire Universe...and he can only go back in time a few seconds.

This ***** Black Goku is casually time traveling dolo for the hell of it :lol:

Last edited:
They briefly showed his ring making a black passage or something. Unless he's actually a time traveler himself.

Y'all are too impatient

Let the saga flow

Y'all want everything to happen in one episode

Reactions: g14
That video posted above is the best hottake aside from the Android theory.

Black is dead Goku's body possessed by some type of dark entity

Goku's body is just a shell.

I still think black Goku is from another timeline. He talked about Saiyans as if he's interacted with them before. Where would black goku have met another Saiyan if he originates from trunks timeline? unless the that posses him is familiar with saiyans.

Maybe Black Goku is a Truffle from another timeline getting revenge against all the Saiyans across other timelines and universes?

Theory I saw on YouTube claims Goku is a makaioshin. Makes sense.

He has a potara earring and the robes of a Kai.

Can we stop calling him Black Goku, I know Black in Japan means Evil but come on lets call him Evil Goku.

Doesn't Trunks call him Black on the show though? If they have an English dub and change it Evil, then sure. Until then, its Black.

Things I want to see this arc
SS3 Gohan or Trunks
Dark Goku go Super Saiyan
Universe 6 Saiyans
Hendrix and Gohan throw the hands
Goku get washed
And Super Saiyan Blue Fusion

I'll be fine with just SSB Fusion

i wanna see future Trunks and Gohan turn into SSB and also i hope that future Trunks gonna take revenge for future Bulma and chop the earring off from black Goku's ear with his sword so that he will turn back into his normal form and slice him up into sashimi like what he did with freeza and grill the sliced up chunks from black Goku's body with a super burning attack blast a la Teppanyaki style
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

Last edited:
Why do ya'll want to see Gohan go blue so bad?

Son hasn't even formed his hands into a fist, let alone done enough training to go blue.

Get over it. The ***** is washed. He can barely go super saiyan

Dude was on track to the be the GOAT... 
mean.gif

Penny-Hardaway.jpg

Last edited:

Son hasn't even formed his hands into a fist, let alone done enough training to go blue.

Get over it. The ***** is washed. He can barely go super saiyan
Gohan is too far gone IMO. If dude somehow gets a power up to be equal with goku and vegeta, that would be messed up. 

The Mystic Gohan power up was dumb and he wasn't that far behind Goku he would need to spend a lot of time in the HTC

i want Gohan to turn into SSB because that will be more interesting for the DBS series

and make it more exciting to watch for the DBS fans and viewers

laugh.gif
@ at all the Gohan hate comments here above

Last edited:

Because it's the only way that his existence can have any purpose at this point. Not even just him either. Same applies to every other Saiyan outside of Goku and Vegeta, and even Piccolo and the rest need some kind of boost in order to not be a waste of valuable screen time.

I think Gohan should be allowed to go SSB, but not the rest of the hybrids.

A half-blood Saiyan shouldn't be able to don the mantle of Super Saiyan God.

Mystic Gohan is the only exception. Godly Ki seems to have been transfused into the power-up. 

Put Gohan on some serious HTT training regimen and he could reemerge flexing. 

I don't need Gohan to go SSB or God. I want him to get stronger through other means like bring his mystic form to a new level. The God ki Angle should stay with goku and vegeta, but there should be other ways for someone like Gohan to get stronger

Back
Top Bottom