Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Y'all are too impatient

Let the saga flow

Y'all want everything to happen in one episode

And then complain about how short it was :lol:

I'm fine with the pace at the moment. Glad to see some actual story

Nal bruh im older now and too impatient for these needless uses of airtime. We get one episode a week, they need to be packing that **** with as much action as they can. Nobody watches DB for story, we watch it for action.

^^^Not even action. They just wasted some time on stupid stuff this episode. But they made essentially another Filler episode...after we just sat through 5 weeks of Filler.

Do I really need to see 5 minutes of the Pilaf Gang explaining Math to Kid Trunks? Cmon man. :lol:

Y'all are too impatient

Let the saga flow

Y'all want everything to happen in one episode

And then complain about how short it was :lol:

I'm fine with the pace at the moment. Glad to see some actual story

Nal bruh im older now and too impatient for these needless uses of airtime. We get one episode a week, they need to be packing that **** with as much action as they can. Nobody watches DB for story, we watch it for action.

Usually argue against too much action, but Super has for sure been a let down when it comes to fights. Not a single one holds up to the classics from DB or Z. Akira needs to get the ball rolling. This series isn't going to last forever.

This isn't anything new though. When has any dragon ball story arc gotten straight to the main event 2 episodes into the arc? The fact that black goku was shown to be already catching up to trunks in the maintimeline in his weeks episode preview has me hoping things aren't rushed.

One of the things that made the android/cell saga so good wasnt just the action, it was all the different story lines that it had that made it interesting. And one of the things that made the tournament arc of super suck is that we got introduced to all these new character and we still don't know a damm thing about any of them.

If I were you I'd save yourself the 20 minutes every Sunday snd just wait until the arc is over than you can skip through all the story and just watch the fights:

Last edited:

This isn't anything new though. When has any dragon ball story arc gotten straight to the main event 2 episodes into the arc? The fact that black goku was shown to be already catching up to trunks in the maintimeline in his weeks episode preview has me hoping things aren't rushed.

One of the things that made the android/cell saga so good wasnt just the action, it was all the different story lines that it had that made it interesting.

If I were you I'd save yourself the 20 minutes every Sunday snd just wait until the arc is over than you can skip through all the story and just watch the fights:
We can't have those multiple story lines anymore because they've made it so only two characters on Earth are able to fight anymore. And those two dudes spend all of their time training with an Egyptian Cat and a weird Blue Babysitter

We can't have those multiple story lines anymore because they've made it so only two characters on Earth are able to fight anymore. And those two dudes spend all of their time training with an Egyptian Cat and a weird Blue Babysitter

Which is exactly what I hope they change this arc. I can't imagine going through all the trouble of bringing trunks back and making it a point to let us know Gohan wanted to pick his training back up for no reason.

Would be the biggest twist right now if Future Trunks and Gohan ended up saving the day this time :lol:

Would be the biggest twist right now if Future Trunks and Gohan ended up saving the day this time :lol:

I would love that lol and again hopefully they find away to get stronger without using God Ki

something tells me there's someone else coming on black gokus side, and im not talking about that green skinned kai either. It's gotta have something to do with whoever is wearing that other patora. I've heard theories online that maybe those are a reverse of fusion and splits the user into 2, possibly good and evil halves.

Has to be a extra party helping Black Goku

That Dimension Ring he had on in the Episode preview just adds more questions

If he can use that to travel through Time and Space is he even from the Future Trunks Timeline?

Or did he appear from his own timeline

Last edited:
DBS made it clear since it first aired that this is gonna be Goku and Vegeta show. It literally shows in the intro. I am a Gohan stan but i gave up on dude ages ago. I'll be surprised if he even gets his mystic power back. Hell they don't even care about Trunks and Goten growing up. I think they will just stay as children forever. :lol:

I like this new arc though. I just hope it's not just a short sub story till the tournament

Last edited:
Hell they don't even care about Trunks and Goten growing up. I think they will just stay as children forever. :lol:

I can't front. This bugs me a lil bit :lol:. The age inconsistencies with them are crazy. Trunks and Goten should be about 11 & 12. We've already seen what Trunks looks like around that age.

View media item 2075808
Instead, we got this discrepancy

View media item 2075809
Gohan was the only one that DBZ really aged correctly. Him at 11 during the cell games

View media item 2075810
View media item 2075814
But then again....Goku aged slowly in Dragon Ball....but there was a clear difference in his demeanor and body over time. Even in this pic. I just chalk that up to technology and style changes.

View media item 2075815
Trunks and Goten are going to be 8 & 7 forever :lol:

Last edited:
I can't front. This bugs me a lil bit :lol:. The age inconsistencies with them are crazy. Trunks and Goten should be about 11 & 12. We've already seen what Trunks looks like around that age.

View media item 2075808
Instead, we got this discrepancy

View media item 2075809
Gohan was the only one that DBZ really aged correctly. Him at 11 during the cell games

View media item 2075810
View media item 2075814
But then again....Goku aged slowly in Dragon Ball....but there was a clear difference in his demeanor and body over time. Even in this pic. I just chalk that up to technology and style changes.

View media item 2075815
Trunks and Goten are going to be 8 & 7 forever :lol:

Well I believe the official canon description of how saiyans grow is through "rapid aging". They stay "chibi" like goten and trunks and goku, and then at a non specified age they rapidly age to maturity and stay that way for much longer than humans and then again rapidly age when they get old. Saiyans and humans have the same life span of about 80-90 as well.

Gohan aging differently might have been due ️him being half human. Which I assume can throw off or water down saiyain genetic traits depending on the person.

Well I believe the official canon description of how saiyans grow is through "rapid aging". They stay "chibi" like goten and trunks and goku, and then at a non specified age they rapidly age to maturity and stay that way for much longer than humans and then again rapidly age when they get old. Saiyans and humans have the same life span of about 80-90 as well.

Gohan aging differently might have been due ️him being half human. Which I assume can throw off or water down saiyain genetic traits depending on the person.

Yeah mos def. I was going to say I know the Saiyan aging thing is quite different than humans....but it's the inconsistencies that kill me. With Goku...ill take it. But Gohan, Trunks and Goten are all half saiyans...and they've aged very differently. Especially Trunks' History of Trunks timeline counterpart vs his present. As well as Gohan vs Goten's aging.

Yeah mos def. I was going to say I know the Saiyan aging thing is quite different than humans....but it's the inconsistencies that kill me. With Goku...ill take it. But Gohan, Trunks and Goten are all half saiyans...and they've aged very differently. Especially Trunks' History of Trunks timeline counterpart vs his present. As well as Gohan vs Goten's aging.

But that human half is the genetic wild card that affects each half saiyin differently. Like Gohan being born with a tail and goten and trunks being born without them. Both examples are genetically possible so why couldn't the same be said for aging?

As for trunks vs Futute trunks, they both grew up very differently, both trained very differently maybe that could explain the differences in appearance " and maturity

Last edited:
Future Trunks at 32 looks the same as Future Trunks at 17. Let the designers do what they want.

laugh.gif
 at the aging discussion here in this thread, who tfk cares ??

best thing to do is put your mind on zero sit back and enjoy some good old fashion DBZ violence
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Has to be a extra party helping Black Goku

That Dimension Ring he had on in the Episode preview just adds more questions
If he can use that to travel through Time and Space is he even from the Future Trunks Timeline?

Or did he appear from his own timeline

Hoping for a Bizarro Vegeta and some fusion fighting tbh.

Back
Top Bottom