Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Im curious to know why the altered the fight between Goku and Hit in the manga.

He doesnt use super Kaioken and ops to use the base God red form. And Hit never increases his time skip ability.

Making it slightly different is the only thing that's gonna make it worth reading the manga, especially since they're so far behind.

Send Gohan to the future with Trunks. That way haters don't have to see him and lovers can believe he's flourishing in an alternate time line.

That might be the best choice.

Wouldn't be surprised if Goten could deliver him a fade at this point.

Gotenks would insta-wash him.

very interesting, why would you think that and what are you gonna expect to happen with gohan in this upcoming arc ??
just wanna know this it out of curisosity

Lol I don't have any concrete reason for my assumptions other than Gohan being an integral part in future trunks timeline and the present timeline trunks traveled to so he could warn them about the androids. Now he's come back to the present timeline and last he left it Gohan had done the unthinkable at the time. Just like Trunks is meant to be proficient with a sword I think he's always meant to look up to Gohan whether Goku is around or not...

DBS power level scaling discrepancies all over again. 

How in the world is Trunks even going to keep up with Goku to the point where he needs to turn SS?

Just watched the RAW broadcast stream of today's new episode
Future Trunks confirmed Super Saiyan 2...............and he was trained by the Supreme Kai to stop Majin Buu before Babidi & Daburu could have a chance to resurrect Buu in his timeline.

His current strength is on-par with Super Saiyan 3 Goku, especially when he did training with Goku in this episode.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Just watched the RAW broadcast stream of today's new episode

Future Trunks confirmed Super Saiyan 2...............and he was trained by the Supreme Kai to stop Majin Buu before Babidi & Daburu could have a chance to resurrect Buu in his timeline.

His current strength is on-par with Super Saiyan 3 Goku, especially when he did training with Goku in this episode.

:pimp:  

Responding to the spoiler guys so this is your warning.

On par with SSj3? Did we watch the same fight??? Goku stop his sword with 4 fingers and knocked him straight to the ground.

Maaaan watched the raw
Gotta wait on them subs it was way to much info in that episode

Hendrix washed a lot of enemies in his timeline

Next episode preview
Bananas

Last edited:
:lol: We been told y'all Trunks > Gohan but none of y'all wanted to hear it

Weak *** cardigan. Videl prolly getting them guts blown out on the side

He ended the Buu Saga quicker than Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, an Older Supreme Kai, and a fused Kibito Kai................without the Earth getting destroyed in the process

Future Trunks = byke

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom