Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

tumblr_inline_oag0gj9cKK1r45iid_540.png

tumblr_inline_oag0iib3OO1r45iid_540.png

thats what ya man has been reduced to.

Baby Pan>>>>deep throat.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Ole boy got a mouthful of that ice cream.
sick.gif

Now THIS was a good episode, and if ya'll don't see why ya'll boys lost.
Because it drove the story along and set up a huge point for this saga. This is how every non violent episode should be.

Exactly. You know last week wasn't on **** when the recap at the beginning of this week's found time to include that present Trunks was jealous.

Like, really my ___? That was something that deserved to be mentioned in a highlight reel? :lol:

Sidenote, Trunks living up to tradition by rocking the GOAT fits at all times :pimp:

Son walked out to that dinner just swaggin on ******

We gotta give due credit to Bulma too. She keeps that boy laced in the finest of Capsule Corp apparel :pimp:

This was a phenomenal post by the way. Definitely repped when I reup.

Glad to see the story heading in an interesting direction. :stoneface: @ them really never taking a moment to have both Trunks(es?) connect though.

I can see them saving that for the resolution of this arc at this point.

Last edited:
Good ep....Gohan still soft and shows no signs of getting his strength up.

Judging by the preview for the next episode. Doesn't look like Goku takes his next fight seriously again. 
mean.gif

Good ep....Gohan still soft and shows no signs of getting his strength up.
Judging by the preview for the next episode. Doesn't look like Goku takes his next fight seriously again. :smh:

I just don't get why he doesn't go SSJ Blue right off the bat :lol:.

The other Super Saiyan forms are pointless. I think he just loves SSJ 2 the most for some reason :lol:. That's his go to.

I just don't get why he doesn't go SSJ Blue right off the bat :lol:.

The other Super Saiyan forms are pointless. I think he just loves SSJ 2 the most for some reason :lol:. That's his go to.

He should just go SSJ god (red). He did it in the manga without the ritual. If they're not gonna explain why future trunks hair is changed to blue then they should just do the same for the SSJ god (red)

He should just go SSJ god (red). He did it in the manga without the ritual. If they're not gonna explain why future trunks hair is changed to blue then they should just do the same for the SSJ god (red)

It was retconned in the second episode that his hair was always blue.

i hope that future trunks will hit god mode or SSB and team up with vegeta and gonna wipe out black once and for all that would be insane imo
smokin.gif

I forgot to write that I had the feels when Vegeta was going ham in the training room. I felt that anger.

I think it's only right that Vegeta and Trunks be the ones to take out Black. I will be disappointed if Goku has to save the day (again).

I forgot to write that I had the feels when Vegeta was going ham in the training room. I felt that anger.

I think it's only right that Vegeta and Trunks be the ones to take out Black. I will be disappointed if Goku has to save the day (again).
As a longtime Vegeta fan...prepare to be disappointed. :lol: :frown: :smh:

If Vegeta defeats faux Goku I'll cry real thug tears. It'll be as close as we'll ever get to him getting a W on Kakarot.

If they're going to the future to fight Black

Imma need Trunks to save the day

It's his own home,

This is the place where you lost your sensai, Your mom, Your dad, All the  Z fighters

Last edited:
i felt the same way, normally im not a big fan of vegeta

but when i saw him going all out in the training room he really got my respect

Last edited:
Last edited:
This week wasn't all that great either.

Gohan sucking on cones was a waste of time. Trunks even asked himself "why am I here?"

Episode would have been better i they spent more time with Whis explaining universe 10, trunks helping his mother with the time machine, and showing whats going on with Mai now that she's waking up.

Gohan fanboys just happy to see their boy doing what he does best.

When is Trunks gonna take time to go train with Vegeta or more importantly talk to present Trunks who's clearly all in his feels 

Super Future Hendrix Trunks totally disregards Present Trunks.

You'd think they'd chop it up :lol:. If I could go back in time and talk to the 13 year old version of me....id be talking my ear off :lol:
Chibi been like this ever since Hendrix came back

krabs_rag3do.jpg

Last edited:
I read somewhere that Toriyama got the inspiration for the android saga from some obsession he had with terminator. It always made sense to me particularly with T2 but the android saga premiered before the release of T2.

Mai is also a reference to Terminator. Akira said in sereval interviews that he does references to what he enjoys all the time. Same as creating Jackie Chun as a reference to Jackie Chan. Also, Akira was great friends with the creator of YUGIOH. He encouraged to create the show based of a card game. And to show Akira some respect he did a card based on his favorite dragon ball z character Trunks. The card is called Tyler The Great Warrior.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom