Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

**** Piccolo B

Pikkon established himself as a real ***** as soon as he came on the scene.

Dude stayed laid back and in the cut the whole episode. Then when Cell and Frieza and them busted out the pen, you had Goku acting shook as hell talmbout you don't know Freeza.

Pikon straight ignored that ***** b.

Then when Cell is literally about to fly in and kill Goku for the SECOND TIME, this ***** Pikkon comes out of NOWHERE and FADES CELL IN TWO HITS.

NOT ONLY DID PIKKON FADE CELL, HE LITERALLY DID SO WHILE HE WAS ON FIRE.

THIS ***** PIKKON IS LITERALLY FLAMES FAMBZ.

Pikkon is dead, b.

Someone washed him and nobody cared to wish his *** back

You've got to give it to Piccolo man. Reincarnation of the ******* Demon King, yet he stayed being a better father than Goku :lol: :rofl: Trained Gohan, taught him how to survive, sacrificed his life and the Dragon Balls for him, had himself wished to Namek to help his son out, called ****boy Goku out on his treatment of Gohan during the Cell Games, spends time taking care of Pan while Gohan's busy working, etc. Really makes Goku look like ****. :lol:

Goku is that deadbeat dad everyone knows that has no job and does nothing all day, but is cool to hang out with.

Gohan holding down a job and is actually there for his wife and kid. Can't slander that.

lol pikkon is dead, that froghead was never relevant
laugh.gif

Yo I did not know :nerd: :lol:

Been stacking. Main team is different variations of TEQ with God Goku leading.

Last edited:

People can steal your account with your rank and name showing papi, block that.

Wish I had a Broly for WT time

Ohhhh, so that's why people hide it. Who would do some lame **** like that over a free mobile game? :lol:

I see you with that dokkaned Gogeta though :pimp:

Been using son every time he pops up in my friends list.

I actually just got a Broly a few days back from the discounted Janemba summon. Trying to get 10 (or 13 maybe) of those medals so I can have son at full greatness in time for the next tournament.

I really want that damn AGL Golden Frieza up there.

Last edited:

People can steal your account with your rank and name showing papi, block that.

Wish I had a Broly for WT time
Ohhhh, so that's why people hide it. Who would do some lame **** like that over a free mobile game?
laugh.gif

I see you with that dokkaned Gogeta though
pimp.gif

Been using son every time he pops up in my friends list.

I actually just got a Broly a few days back from the discounted Janemba summon. Trying to get 10 (or 13 maybe) of those medals so I can have son at full greatness in time for the next tournament.

I really want that damn AGL Golden Frieza up there.
People on the subreddit apparently have had it happen to them so somebody is out there doing it 
laugh.gif

I got a Majin Vegeta too and apparently he's gonna have a Dokkan  awakening that gives him the ability to attack all characters like Broly, so Im waiting on that 
devil.gif

Is Dokkan Battle worth the download?

Just found out it was a free mobile game

I know I'm late

Latest episode should've been called " Farewell Gohan. Trash *** ***** "

Felt bad for trunks he found out the hard way how gohan is now. I feel like the z fighters was like " go find out yourself but don't forget we warned you " type steez

Back
Top Bottom