Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Brollytrunks was a flop.
Loyal wife concerned for a husband that doesn't even kiss her, just uses her for her food :smh:
Bulma telling trunks to leave it to Goku like he's da father :x :smh:
Dead beat father and an animal abuser :smh:

Brollytrunks was a flop.
Loyal wife concerned for a husband that doesn't even kiss her, just uses her for her food :smh:
Bulma telling trunks to leave it to Goku like he's da father :x :smh:
Dead beat father and an animal abuser :smh:

:lol: :lol:

And as far as the senzu beans, you know this show don't use logic sometimes lol just wanted to put the imagine of them running away for a second time.

That was a good episode.

Gohan soon byke.

Remember how you were only supposed to be able to enter the Hyperbolic Time Chamber twice in one life time? Yeah.......

The days limit is now a food limit. So they only have two years of food in there.

Pfft. I thought everyone in here was a Dragonballologist.

Gohan/Vegeta washed.

Its three days now on top of that, in Dendes new chamber. I dont think the fact that Goku and Vegeta have now gone in 3 & 4 times has ever been explained. Not to mention that its seems to be such a small deal that Vegeta is using it now when he has at best half a day to be in there. They're just coming and going as they please.

No one found it amusing when Goku blew off Piccolo when he was going to explain how to beat those guys?

Gohan def not coming back plz 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't know why they trusted Goku with the Mafuba

Same guy who left the beans in the bathroom

Will have to focus long enough to toss Zamasu into a object, put a lid on it, tie it up and place a talisman on it.

I'd rather Mai be the one to use it.

Dat boi Gohan was looking like he bout to ditch the cosby clothes and put on his Tune Squad Jersey (Hope Piccolo gives him the purple suit )

Lhan ain't bouta do **** but disappoint everyone.

And once again Goten and little Trunks have shown they are more about that life than that washed up math teacher.

Back
Top Bottom