Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Some spoilers

So apparently, Zamasu broke the time machine and the jar where they gona try and seal him into and Trunks is supposed to fix the jar with some kind of skill. Insert - that ghost/demi moore scene :lol:

The **** does it matter? King Piccolo was sealed in a freaking rice cooker :rolleyes

Last edited:
Really appreciate yall talking in the spoilers man lol

I dont want to see

But I kinda do 
nerd.gif

Y'all don't wanna see.
This new anime about writing a dictionary is ten times better than super and it's only been one episode.
Just play XenoVerse 2 and spend ya Sundays at church.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks Raditz as a character was completely wasted? The brother of the main protagonist and he's killed off literally like 8 chapters after his appearance.

That whole Vegeta character arc could easily have worked for him, even better considering the fact that Raditz is blood related to Gohan (whom Vegeta was forced to develop a grudging respect that almost became paternal later on). He could also have been Bulma's baby daddy even.

Actually Vegeta was established as being way more evil than Raditz was in the beginning.

Last edited:
Wasted is an understatement

Radditz, Vegeta, and Nappa were introduced too soon imo.

The Saiyan arc deserved more than 2 bodies and Vegeta turning heel

They could've explored the saiyan arc more to build up the drama up to when Freiza killed Vegeta. Would've been more epic to hear vegeta begging goku to kill frieza for the sake of the saiayn race

I will always have a problem with them not wishing or bringing raditz back . Dudes your only brother , and you could easily wash him at any time . Smh . Nappa was that dude doe word to Marcellus Wiley

Probably been asked before but if anyone could link me with a torrent for DBZ it would be greatly appreciated. TIA!

Back
Top Bottom