Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I feel like this slimmed down Buu is for next weeks episode only. Watch him go fat buu again when the tournament of power starts :lol:

When are these two idiots gonna tell the rest of the gang that they will be erased if they lose. I bet Gohan will tell Piccolo when he tries to recruit him.

I feel like this slimmed down Buu is for next weeks episode only. Watch him go fat buu again when the tournament of power starts
laugh.gif

When are these two idiots gonna tell the rest of the gang that they will be erased if they lose. I bet Gohan will tell Piccolo when he tries to recruit him.
Knowing Piccolo, he probably already knows lol

I feel like this slimmed down Buu is for next weeks episode only. Watch him go fat buu again when the tournament of power starts
laugh.gif

Knowing Piccolo, he probably already knows lol
Piccolo got super hearing so if they even mention it in his vicinity he'll hear.

Honestly I don't understand their reasoning for not explained the circumstances, especially to Vegeta. The person they need on the team for sure. The universe is at stake! Don't wanna cause a panic? They act like their world hasn't been at risk of destruction from every enemy they have faced....I'd expect this foolishness from Goku, but Gohan, Beruus, Whis, the Kia's should know better. 

Honestly I don't understand their reasoning for not explained the circumstances, especially to Vegeta. The person they need on the team for sure. The universe is at stake! Don't wanna cause a panic? They act like their world hasn't been at risk of destruction from every enemy they have faced....I'd expect this foolishness from Goku, but Gohan, Beruus, Whis, the Kia's should know better. 

Performance anxiety? Not everyone calm cool and collected under pressure. And not everyone has a massive power level to fall back on like goku does. Did you see how krillin and 18 reacted to krillin fighting goku when goku wasn't even a threat? Imagine how'd they'd feel if they knew they'd be up against multiple people as powerful as goku and vegeta?

Performance anxiety? Not everyone calm cool and collected under pressure. And not everyone has a massive power level to fall back on like goku does. Did you see how krillin and 18 reacted to krillin fighting goku when goku wasn't even a threat? Imagine how'd they'd feel if they knew they'd be up against multiple people as powerful as goku and vegeta?
Performance issues? Other than Krillin I'm not sure who has shown to struggle under pressure recently and even Krillin didn't look shook against Goku in the last episode. Besides the Z fighters have shown up to fight their foes even when they knew they were at a severe disadvantage. On top of all that Goku and Gohan are acting like "we have all these lives to protect" as if Vegeta, Krillin, and the rest don't. Even Krillin would fight harder to protect his family from being erased. 

Last edited:
Maybe they're keeping it a secret so people don't get mad at Goku like all the other universes. All this is literally his fault.

not really Goku fault. Zeno was going to wipe away universes anyway because he felt there was too much. Goku just gave universe 7 a fighting chance.

Plus I see where they going with Goku approach, tournament of power will have to rely on teamwork and tactics. Get all the Z fighters to work as one unit, and not individual. Atleast what I'm gathering from it.

Performance issues? Other than Krillin I'm not sure who has shown to struggle under pressure recently and even Krillin didn't look shook against Goku in the last episode. Besides the Z fighters have shown up to fight their foes even when they knew they were at a severe disadvantage. On top of all that Goku and Gohan are acting like "we have all these lives to protect" as if Vegeta, Krillin, and the rest don't. Even Krillin would fight harder to protect his family from being erased. 
its not necessarily struggling under pressure, its coming to terms with the magnitude of how outmatched they are, krillin and 18 both did that when fighting goku. goku, gohan, and vegeta, either as a saiyan train or by choice of the writers, frequently push past their limits, especially when their lives are on the line because deep down they know they have the ability to do so. a large portion of the team dont have that ability and havent been written into those positions nearly as many times as vegeta, goku and gohan have. Now take the fact that goku would not only have to tell them that theyre up against people potentially as strong or stronger than he is and add on top of that that if they lose their entire universe is destroyed and its only up to them to prevent that. That's going to put a whole bunch of doubt in the minds of everyone that isnt a saiyan of buu. which could absolutely impact their performance. its more than just fighting under pressure.

The other universe could have Krillin level fighters as their best fighters though. Outside of Hit and maybe Frost, Universe 6 didn't seem all that strong. I can't imagine Cabba going SSB and tanking people. He just learned SSJ. But I'll wait and see.

For reference base form cabba matches vegeta in Base form, by vegeta's own admission. Tien isn't taking that kind of power. Cabba was only inexperienced in the sense that he didn't know the depth of a saiyans power.

Last edited:
The other universe could have Krillin level fighters as their best fighters though. Outside of Hit and maybe Frost, Universe 6 didn't seem all that strong. I can't imagine Cabba going SSB and tanking people. He just learned SSJ. But I'll wait and see.
absolutely true. but we know for a fact there are atleast 9 people (the 3 from the exhibition, 2 from tappas team and universe 6's team (if they keep the same team) that are already stronger than the likes of krillin. im not arguing whether or not krillin will do well, im saying that in his position theres absolutely cause for concern

It is interesting that this is more of a team game versus the whole entire franchise was 1v1 or 1vall lol

Universe7 gonna get destroyed, but since every fighter in the ToP was from earth... They just gonna move that earth to another universe so they can continue the story with the Universe 6 ppl. IMO

For reference base form cabba matches vegeta in Base form, by vegeta's own admission. Tien isn't taking that kind of power. Cabba was only inexperienced in the sense that he didn't know the depth of a saiyans power.
*i know this is going to make some people mad 
laugh.gif
* but because copy vegeta in base form proved to be stronger than SSJ3 gotenks, cabba is stronger than gotenks as well.

Why would that get anyone mad? Gotenks hasn't been important since the Buu Saga, has done no training since, and we're leagues beyond that now. Neither Gotenks or Mystic Gohan are the standard for top tier strength anymore.

The team element is definitely beneficial for the weaker members. I think Piccolo and Gohan can come up with some good strategies for the team. I'm interested in how 17 and 18 pair. Krillin proved he's smart enough, even if not strong enough, to take on opponents. Not sure if cutting the ring would work on this tournament stage. Worst case scenario, just have Vegeta, Goku and Buu nuke the ring lol.

Every fighter on U7 team can think of a strategy outside of Buu and Goku lol I do think Gohan and Piccolo gonna come up with something tho

Goku can come up with strategies when he wants. I just wouldn't want him planning for other fighters lol. He just cheers people on and believes in them. Gonna end up getting his whole squad killed.

17 and 18 I see them being a heavy tag team might be a little out of sync since they last fought together

18 and Krillin probably have a special kill move saved up

Piccolo ain't gonna let no one harm his son
So I see him putting it all on the line for Gohan

Roshi might be the last man standing just for the comedy aspect

Tein.... Let's not get into that

Vegeta and Goku going on a kill streak trying to out match each other

I'm trying to see Cabba hit ss3

17 and 18 need to tag team people like their Future selves did against Future Gohan. Fight was great. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom