Fool just couldn't let himself be great

spike.gif

So like I said before,
Khalifa finna run dem hands so smooth
Cabba vs Vegeta a match for the ages
Hit vs Vegeta

Yeah this Tourney going full steam since the jump

Frost a cold bastard (No Pun intended)

I haven't played a DBZ fighting game for any extended period of time since maybe Tenkaichi 2 so I'm not sure how it looked on anything after, but that's the coolest I recall the move ever looking. FighterZ is going to be fire.

Was there ever even a reason son had that do all that extra **** with his hands though lol?

so like is the girl that universes broly or something ?

broly doesnt exist anywhere outside of his movies that arent tied to the dragon ball time line. also the universes arent alrternate versions of eachother, so theres no alternate version of any specific character existing in another universe.

I haven't played a DBZ fighting game for any extended period of time since maybe Tenkaichi 2 so I'm not sure how it looked on anything after, but that's the coolest I recall the move ever looking. FighterZ is going to be fire.

Was there ever even a reason son had that do all that extra **** with his hands though lol?

To charge it

If the angels end up evil, what can DBS do after that arc to surpass it? I think this is probably one of the most interesting arcs/ideas of DB.

Back
Top Bottom