Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Man if U7 or U6 get eliminated, there ain't no Super Dragon Balls. Universe erased on the spot. SDBs are shared between them too.

Zalama created the Super Dragon Balls and had them scatter around U6 & U7

We don't know which Universe Zalama is from. What we do know is that the Zenos have
already collected the SDB's, so those balls arent in U6/U7 right now.

Zalama may not even be from a Universe, he could be chilling at Zeno's palace.

I just know this, we had BETTER get to see Vegeta and Kakarot go to planet Sadal and interact with the U6 saiyans, been waiting for it since they teased it in the U6 arc.

I just know this, we had BETTER get to see Vegeta and Kakarot go to planet Sadal and interact with the U6 saiyans, been waiting for it since they teased it in the U6 arc.
Not happening 
laugh.gif

C'mon b...
frown.gif

Dont just dash my hope, even if it's a false hope
laugh.gif
If they did do it I don't see them spending an extensive amount of time on it but I couldn't see a situation where it'd be brought up again 

Who knows though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My bad I saw the topic got aired out so It trigged my reaction 
roll.gif

Totes not srs about Cabba going Red he's already slim and SSred makes you extra slim

He won't be taken serious 

They technically never said you needed a specific power limit to go blue. Same as ssj. Goten and Trunks can go ssj and they wasn't as strong as Goku when he got the form. Ssj has turned into something you tap into by learning. Just as when fire was first discovered it was by crushing rocks into each other. As time progressed we mastered fire and can just use lighters. Same as the process for ssj. It has been mastered. Same can be for blue. So if Caulifa achieves it, yes I'll be mad but then again Vegeta did it without the ritual. And Caulifa is shown as a protege that is really smart so if she can observe it and obtain it then is fine.

Last edited:
They technically never said you needed a specific power limit to go blue. Same as ssj. Goten and Trunks can go ssj and they wasn't as strong as Goku when he got the form. Ssj has turned into something you tap into by learning. Same can be for blue. So if Caulifa achieves it, yes I'll be mad but then again Vegeta did it without the ritual. And Caulifa is shown as a protege that is really smart so if she can observe it and obtain it then is fine.
Blue isn't just another super saiyan form. It uses a different Ki. Claulifla learning how to transform in side of 48 minutes would be ridiculous. IMO unless for some reason they perform the ritual and she becomes a god then transforms from there....

Back
Top Bottom