Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Alot of yall seem to be getting your hopes up about this roster.

Its already been said the roster will be small and wont include different versions of the same characters

Alot of yall seem to be getting your hopes up about this roster.

Its already been said the roster will be small and wont include different versions of the same characters
Word? thats kind of trash because young trunks and future trunks were two totally different people, well two totally different styles of fighting.

Its not a deal breaker but i wonder why games now a days set so many limits? Like i remember gaming back in the sega/super nintendo days playing games like ultimate mk 3 and that game had like 3 versions of sub-zero and what not.

One reason i like nintendo/super smash.....they dont care...just about everybody on the most recent super smash game has a carbon copy.lol

Nintendo gave Captain Falcon a moveset after only being in a racing game exclusively.

Make Bulma playable and make her fight through a giant robot. (MvC Tron)

Fighting games like FighterZ NEVER have large or extensive rosters because usually every characters fightings styles are dramatically different from each others that actually take time to master unlike something of the Xenoverse variety where anyone can pick up the sticks and catch on pretty quickly

Once players find their niche with certain characters or teams they won't ever stray away from them so it makes since to not worry about a large roster in competitive fighters

Lets be real, is anyone really DYING to pay as Goten or Kid Trunks? Probably not

Fighting games like FighterZ NEVER have large or extensive rosters because usually every characters fightings styles are dramatically different from each others that actually take time to master unlike something of the Xenoverse variety where anyone can pick up the sticks and catch on pretty quickly

Once players find their niche with certain characters or teams they won't ever stray away from them so it makes since to not worry about a large roster in competitive fighters

Lets be real, is anyone really DYING to pay as Goten or Kid Trunks? Probably not

I can guarantee u its more people than u think. It looks like they included teen gohan who is short,meanimg he will have funky hit boxes so u need other small characters who can give him problems.....GOTEN AND KID TRUNKS.

All the gameplay ive seen every character looks like they doing the same exact thing, minus different color beams and specials.

All the gameplay ive seen every character looks like they doing the same exact thing, minus different color beams and specials.

yea its gonna look like that at first because its a new game and so far we only seen like what 7 characters in action?

Smash has like 40 characters though, MvC has a ton of characters.

This game looks terrible so it doesn't matter to me but that's not a good reason for lack of character inclusion.

What's gonna happen? (Reply in spoiler box) lol
The spoiler itself gave nothing away really

Basically just saying that something very bad in going to happen within the next few episodes thus leaving everyone to frantically speculate as to what exactly it is

Is there a time ring to connect to Black before being erased?

If I remember correctly
It's five time rings and should be three timelines where Zamasu was activly making noise

Where he killed goku and chichi

The trunks timeline

and the main timeline

He should still be in the other timelines

Smash has like 40 characters though, MvC has a ton of characters.

This game looks terrible so it doesn't matter to me but that's not a good reason for lack of character inclusion.
The only reason why Smash has so many characters is because Sakurai got tired of people complaining that their favorite character wasn't in the last one, so he jammed Smash 4 with as many as he could. As for MvC, it HAD a ton of characters but with all these different studios having the IP's to different franchises, Infinite is gonna be a shadow of what could have been.
Arc System games aren't known for their large rosters, but for their character variety. Their rosters start out small (12-16 characters typically), but each character is unique.

If anyone want's spoilers, they are all in here. Don't get mad if you read something you don't like in there.
full

Edit:
Oh snap, I didn't think that posting just the link would put up the entire reddit thread on here. I still have a lot to learn about this new site. Good thing I put it in spoilers.
full

Last edited:
Spoiler: Goku and the gang win and everything is okay at the end of this arc and the subsequent drawn out, foot dragging arcs.

If I remember correctly
It's five time rings and should be three timelines where Zamasu was activly making noise

Where he killed goku and chichi

The trunks timeline

and the main timeline

He should still be in the other timelines

Time rings can not go in the past, had to freshen up. But those timelines should still be there.

Last edited:
Am I the only who thinks 25-30 to characters is a pretty decent roster especially if they're not doing different versions of each character?

The lack of gohan screentime makes me think he would be the last man standing. I can see goku losing to Jiren.

Back
Top Bottom