Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Broly was never in cannon. Broly himself was introduced in a movie.

Never in Z series. So it's irrelevant to join discussion on Z + Broly.

Broly was never in cannon. Broly himself was introduced in a movie.

Never in Z series. So it's irrelevant to join discussion on Z + Broly.

Whether he’s canon is irrelevant.

She’s OP.

SSJ2 is canon. And SSJ2 defeated this form.

Right so then there isn't a comparison with Cell. Because he's obviousaly stronger than perfect cell.

She is OP but this is a homage for the Broly fan and of course, a way to lead the arc into a route that we're not expecting.

Whether he’s canon is irrelevant.

She’s OP.

SSJ2 is canon. And SSJ2 defeated this form.

Doesnt matter. The canon version of the form you're talking about that got defeated is stronger than the non-canon movie version, not that difficult to grasp.

I wonder if Zeno has a counterpart,
like how Gods of Destructions have Supreme Kais (Gods of Creation) as their counterpart.

Zeno comes off to me as an Ultimate Destroyer, and not a creator.

I wonder if there's an Ultimate Creator, and if Zalama is that.

I wonder if Zeno has a counterpart,
like how Gods of Destructions have Supreme Kais (Gods of Creation) as their counterpart.

Zeno comes off to me as an Ultimate Destroyer, and not a creator.

I wonder if there's an Ultimate Creator, and if Zalama is that.
It's been established many times in the series now that no one is above the All-Chans

It's been established many times in the series now that no one is above the All-Chans

Who created the 18 Universes though? We only hear of Zeno destroying stuff, and I don't think it's been explicitly stated that he created the universes... Just see over them and destroy.

Who created the 18 Universes though? We only hear of Zeno destroying stuff, and I don't think it's been explicitly stated that he created the universes... Just see over them and destroy.
The true powers of All-Chan are unknown which is part of why everyone fears him

But everyone knows enough about him to let us know no one would dare step to him

I really dont like Kale. Her whole persona is annoying

I'm not a fan either. Mostly because she's a reminder of how annoying Broly was with that 'scream a ___'s name a million times' ****, but also because of how forced her breakdown moments are.

Not even all that interested in this Goku vs. Jiren fight either; I'd rather watch the Androids link up and do work (which the preview did thankfully show a glimpse of) and the rest of the cast bust out some new moves or some techniques they maybe haven't used since like OG Dragon Ball.

I'm more interested to jiren vs hit.

This arc will go on for another 6 months or more. No major gohan, teletubby chick, piccolo etc yet. Frieza didnt even show up this ep.

Dog... This episode. They don't even realize what they just did. How do you make LSSJ even on the level of SSB. It wasn't even stronger than SSJ2

As hard as it is to not draw comparisons you guys have to completely forget about everything Broly related when it comes to kale. Brolg doesn't exist, LSSJ doesn't exist. Moving forward Kale writes the rules on this form.

Last edited:
Dog... This episode. They don't even realize what they just did. How do you make LSSJ even on the level of SSB. It wasn't even stronger than SSJ2

I could have sworn that goku needed everyone's energy and power on top of S2 to beat broly in the movie.

I'm not a fan of Kale. I was actually pissed that she landed back in the ring.

Btw what is up with all of the rocks on the tournament floor? Is that from the fighters destroying the stage?

Pretty sure Goku was still SSJ1 in the Broly Movie. They didn't have SSJ2 in a movie until after the Cell Saga (Bojack Unbound)

Either way, Kale's form is the first in the series and we all know how power scaling works.

Back
Top Bottom