Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

New scans for Dragon Ball FighterZ

Yamcha & Tien confirmed and we get a first look at a new original female character designed by Akira Toriyama. Her name is Android 21 :nerd:

dragon-ball-fighterz-new-scan-androdi-21.jpg

dragon-ball-fighterz-new-scan-yamcha-tien.jpg

New Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 DLC announced :nerd:

Gohan absorbed Super Buu and Dabura incoming :nthat: Zamasu will also be a master

dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-gohan-absorbed-dabura-scan.jpg

Vegeta was so close to being a laughing stock this episode. :lol:

Wasn't it supposed to be a double episode this week though? :nerd:

Couldnt play online today but i played a couple trial battles while there was service maintenance during the 1 - 4 ET time block. Was disappointed with how easy they made the combos but im sure they will allow you to disable it during the game release. I can definitely see the potential.

I don't think Jiren is all that powerful. I think he just has some unique abilities that Goku hasn't seen before. Kind of like Hit when he was first introduced. That's probably why he hasn't been doing much thus far. So no one can see his techniques and figure them out.

The one hour long special (2 episodes of DBS) is on the 2nd weekend of October.

There is no DBS episode on the 1st weekend of October (there's a 1 hour One Piece special so DBS wont show, One Piece wont show the 2nd weekend either)

The reason why there was no DBS episode last weekend was because there was some Japan History Special documentary **** that overlapped DBS' timeslot.

Gohan about to jump to top tier from the proving grounds once he washes Freiza and Frost by himself.

Idk why people keep trying to challenge Goku and Vegeta one on one or even two on one. They've seen enough of know better by now.

Back
Top Bottom