Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Haven’t watched in what feels like months

Someone put me up on the latest hot takes

Lohan still catching L’s?

Even if you aren't keeping up with the manga, chapter 28 is probably the best chapter yet and def worth reading real quick as they're about to start the TOP

Some differences from the anime I picked up:
1. The All-Chans in the manga had already decided they were going to wipe out the 8 Universes before the TOP was even decided upon. Goku actually saved the universes by barging in and reminding them of the tournament
2. ALL the Gods hate Beerus because he almost single handedly got all their universes erased before :rofl:
3. In the manga, the Universe 11 (The Justice Universe) God of Destruction Belmod (The Clown) says he's training Toppo to be the one who succeeds him as he states he will retire any day now :nerd:
4. Quitela is the one who beat Beerus in arm wrestling mentioned in the anime
5. BEERUS :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Last edited:
Even if you aren't keeping up with the manga, chapter 28 is probably the best chapter yet and def worth reading real quick as they're about to start the TOP

Some differences from the anime I picked up:
1. The All-Chans in the manga had already decided they were going to wipe out the 8 Universes before the TOP was even decided upon. Goku actually saved the universes by barging in and reminding them of the tournament
2. ALL the Gods hate Beerus because he almost single handedly got all their universes erased before :rofl:
3. In the manga, the Universe 11 (The Justice Universe) God of Destruction Belmod (The Clown) says he's training Toppo to be the one who succeeds him as he states he will retire any day now :nerd:
4. Quitela is the one who beat Beerus in arm wrestling mentioned in the anime
5. BEERUS :pimp::pimp::pimp:
I believe 1 and 3 were mentioned in the anime.

I think they were as well, just not as explicitly maybe.

I liked this newest chapter a lot as well, and that YouTube channel has become my go-to way of reading them over the last few weeks.

Looks like they might skip right over the U7 vs. U9 fight (which makes perfect sense since pretty much nothing from it ended up mattering) in favor jumping right to the Goku vs. Toppo round. I could see myself liking how the manga handles this arc more than the anime.

October’s episode lineup :nthat::nthat:

No way in hell Goku is gone this early but if Toei and Toriyama were ballsy enough to pull that trigger I’d kiss the ground they walked on

“Vegeta’s Resolve” though :pimp::pimp::pimp:

One was definitely mentioned by the GP and everyone glossed over it and is still mad at Goku.

super been coming with the swerves lately

anybody think goku loses to jiren and hitto saves him because he owes him one?

• Vegeta caught Cell off-guard for Gohan to finish off Cell
  • Vegeta also came up with the master plan against Kid Buu and stalled him off for Goku to be able to kill him
  • Vegeta basically saved Goku from Resurrected Freeza
I think the fans overlook Vegeta's contributions... He was crucial for every major villain post-Z Frieza saga

and now, Vegeta has the highest kill count, and will probably think of a good strategy.
Do I think Jiren eliminates Goku? Nope. Do I think Jiren is beating Goku? Yes... and then Hit comes for the save, since he owes him one. I think Hit might get eliminated here, which leads to:

Perhaps Vegeta devises a plan to have all the Saiyans (U6+U7) to team up and take down Jiren together.

Perhaps they do the Saiyan God ritual on one of the other Saiyans so that there could be a 3rd Saiyan with God Ki. There are exactly 6 saiyans in the tournament...

Those wins for vegeta mentioned above are mediocre at best.

Vegetas undeserving Ls far outweighs.

Let's not even start on the broly movie smh

Gohan getting God power?!

October line up is lit.

Vegeta, the strategist.
Goku the raw penetrator.
Gohan the passive aggressive.

Not sure if the SSG ritual would be against tournament rules or not but I'd lose it if Vegeta got SSG in the anime

Back
Top Bottom