Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I'm thinking that they're going to explain that he and Goku are able to go SSG without the ritual... since they've gone so far with SSB.

Goku has already did it a few episodes ago, and in the tournament the only saiyans were him, Vegeta, and Gohan

Like I’ve said before, I won’t settle for anything less than Vegeta getting taken out by Jiren. I’m content with that

Also they NEED to give him the dub against Hit

Vegeta already has God form. If we basing off from the manga. And he has grown to medititate rather than just fight when he's training, huge difference in ki control

I say Vegeta learned to fully control SSB while in the time chamber the 2nd time. I rather have him to that than getting a new form. Making Whis finally say he finally learned what he's been trying to teach them Since the beginning. " moving without thinking "

I say Vegeta learned to fully control SSB while in the time chamber the 2nd time. I rather have him to that than getting a new form. Making Whis finally say he finally learned what he's been trying to teach them Since the beginning. " moving without thinking "
Controlled SSB is def what we'll see in my opinion. Even Goku hasn't gotten it in the anime, right?

Him dodging Ribreanne's ball thing was the first sign he's starting to learn to move without thinking

cant wait for tonight's episode... next saturday, no episode of super, but the saturday after that... 1hr special... it's gonna be crazy i got high expectations for this

i just knew he was going to layeth the smackdown on dude lmao

we all know he'll get another transformation and overcome

Back
Top Bottom