Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

E439D21D-9336-4212-B1E1-36CE327F1BFE.png

EFC3CD1E-34D4-4CB3-BB79-814DB73131C5.jpeg

could be your last 4 unless they just didnt show Jiren... " tournament of power climax arc "... Would be hilarious if vegeta still cant beat hit. :lol:

109/110 breaking crunchyroll

That song when Jiren enters the battle :pimp:
Beerus's reaction when goku is nowhere to be seen :wow:
vegeta and gohan should have been taking out toppo and dyspo, wasn't fair at all :smh:
Episode was great

Last edited:
Yeah, it literally broke Crunchyroll alright..........I'm trying to catch up on 2-3 weeks of DB Super episodes before that 109/110 1 hour special AND Crunchyroll literally times out every single god damn time :smh:

I won't be shocked if Crunchyroll decides to implement a "premium member wall" within the next hour or so to slow down the server traffic of watching the new 1 hour episode(s) from "free members" for at least 24 hours...........which I won't blame them for doing so.

Well.

I’ll wait another 15 min then I’m catching the fight tomorrow.

Already watched some snippets on YouTube because I’m clearly bored and my anticipation is thru the roof lol

Well.

I’ll wait another 15 min then I’m catching the fight tomorrow.

Already watched some snippets on YouTube because I’m clearly bored and my anticipation is thru the roof lol

My backup plan was Daisuki.net (another free LEGAL streaming site).........unless Daisuki is also getting DDOSed by multiple users watching the stream as well :smh:

Edit: Oh my god, DAISUKI.NET is also crashing due to episodes 109/110 as well :angry:

I'm not even trying to watch tonight's 1 hour special, I'm trying to watch the previous 2 episodes to catch up as well.........AND I CAN'T EVEN WATCH THOSE 2 EPISODES.

GOD DAMMIT :angry::angry::angry:

Literally after all you guys posted up your alternate links for a DB Super stream........******* Crunchyroll reawakens itself from crashing :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom