Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Dead the fusion talk

It ain’t happening

They already made it pretty clear that if Jiren is getting beat, it’s gonna be because Goku & Vegeta finally worked together

Then it’ll pan back to Whis being like “I told them before if they actually worked together, they could beat anyone”

That being said, I still think there’s a real chance they don’t win

Yeah I can't see them beating Jiren regardless of how many power ups they get. Every time they've gone to the next level Jiren just uses more power to overwhelm them and he still looks like he's sitting on a full tank.

I think U7 will win by #'s. Dyspo and 17 are obviously up next for the ring out.

I can't see Goku, Vegeta, and Freeza getting knocked off.

Imagine if this was done in the 90s. It would have been 2 flashback episodes and background story episodes for Jiren, Toppo and Dyspo between this week’s and last week’s episode.

Imagine if this was done in the 90s. It would have been 2 flashback episodes and background story episodes for Jiren, Toppo and Dyspo between this week’s and last week’s episode.
i honestly really want a flashback background story for Siren lol

New spoilers out

No mention of gohan and dyspo after this upcoming episode. 17 and freiza got Toppo cornered but something is happening to Toppo

Back
Top Bottom