Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

cabba must be the son vegeta always wanted :smh: bruh said **** them lil half saiyans

^Excuse me if I’m saying something he already said(I stopped about 3 minuets in. He really didn’t need 7 minuets to make that point), that would also explain why they would let anyone less than Goku and/or Vegeta fight Jiren.

Could there still be room for Gohan to pull it off?? Next time on Dragon Ball Super!

Surprised no one in here taking about the FighterZ beta

That game is so addicting man

I’m putting in work with my team
Kid Buu is already my best character :nthat:

Gohan is gonna go into some heavenly mode. The Kai’s saw him as the chosen one. Wouldn’t be surprised if that came back into play.

And Dragon Ball Fighter Z....sucks. The game looks amazing. But the fighting mechanics are way too basic.

sure got me to click :lol:
but it was better than most theories and theory vids i've seen.

shoot it's better than most of Geekdom's vids haha

F4AC4994-EED8-4698-9300-5501DE372292.jpeg

Current set

might be a hiatus coming

That would suck but Dragon Ball Super is die for a break too

They’re the only anime that does all the episodes and broadcasts them as continuesly as possible

Most shows will have like 25 episode seasons, max

might be a hiatus coming

I was just about to post this. I think it's good that the show is taking a break. That way they can move more of the team to work on the next movie. And then hopefully the next season will take place after it.

They really gonna end it when uub appears.

Watch U7 wins top and goku the mvp gets that blue gi from grand priest And after he wishes everyone back

Also, everyone saw the new chapter manga?

Cabba looks so awesome like a taller version of cell saga gohan ss2. The whole art made him look like he can actually fight and gave caulifla the hands :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom