Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

E07569DB-C4FF-4EF5-9AFF-DD5EDCA72FB8.jpeg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6A7717E1-CD3A-43F0-B410-745C47188DAE.jpeg

This will be a fun build.

Looks better when built than the S.H. Figuarts imo.
I'm sure its been mentioned in here before but, his popularity to me really is amazing, dude may be thee most divisive character to ever come out of the series. Whats funny is technically he's not even canon, yet we can pretty much guarantee he'll be on Fighter Z before the year is over

I'm sure its been mentioned in here before but, his popularity to me really is amazing, dude may be thee most divisive character to ever come out of the series. Whats funny is technically he's not even canon, yet we can pretty much guarantee he'll be on Fighter Z before the year is over

i wonder if kale and broly will be allowed to co-exist in the same game

Watching a stream of the game right now and I think SSB Vegeta has the "life risking blow" he's gonna use against toppo in an upcoming episode as one of his special moves. :lol:

I wouldn't mind Vegeta and Toppo KO'ing each other out.

Especially is the fight is the goods lol
Need Takahashi to do that fight and final Goku vs. Jiren

you talking about the " punch "?
Yeah, that punch that's a follow up Super move to SSB Vegeta's final flash looks to me like it meets the criteria for a "life risking blow". Of course, this is just me speculating, but if that does turn out to be the case then we got Vegeta over here stealing Goku's Super Dragon Punch. :lol:

Caulifa would be the main and kale would just be support to caulifa. Kefla may be a super move.
Brolly would still be his own character.

Back
Top Bottom