Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Nah. They would have to try really hard to **** over Vegeta now. Even if Jiren tosses him out he got some decent shine. He had two bomb speeches, epic transformation, and a bunch of eliminations. Hell, ep 122 barely works on crunchyroll still.

My thoughts on 124

Best episode of 2018 so far. :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

Glad they gave some time for Dyspo and Frieza to go at it in the proper animation.

I only made one gif from Frieza/Dyspo bc obviously gohan had nothing spectacular to contribute :lol::lol:

Dyspo handling cats off speed alone :wow:. Even godtube needed the software update :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Frieza my guy but he got his **** ROCKED

giphy.gif

Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 2.21.59 AM.png

When you finish before she does

Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 2.28.21 AM.png

And at last we come to be best part of this entire arc

Garbage *** gohan outta here finally.

Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 3.04.18 AM.png

Son really grabbed Dyspo like it was Goku grabbing Raditz when he had no other choice. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hit that bench thinking beerus was gonna thank him for that trash :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

“Chasing that farewell tour. They don’t love you like that … YOU THOUGHT YOU WAS GOKU?”

232mm5.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 7.18.54 PM.png

Good riddance ******* bum

Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 2.30.29 AM.png

and big shout out to anybody trying to defend that gohan trash after 124. You officially hold no credibility or merit

My thoughts on 124

Glad they gave some time for Dyspo and Frieza to go at it in the proper animation.

I only made one gif from Frieza/Dyspo bc obviously gohan had nothing spectacular to contribute :lol::lol:

Dyspo handling cats off speed alone :wow:. Even godtube needed the software update :rofl::rofl::rofl:

giphy.gif

Son really grabbed Dyspo like it was Goku grabbing Raditz when he had no other choice. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hit that bench thinking beerus was gonna thank him for that trash :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

“Chasing that farewell tour. They don’t love you like that … YOU THOUGHT YOU WAS GOKU?”

232mm5.jpg

Good riddance ****ing bum

and big shout out to anybody trying to defend that gohan trash after 124. You officially hold no credibility or merit
Gohan is my guy but man this **** is hilarious:lol::lol:, personally I would've had "You thought you was Future Trunks" but I'll take Goku:rofl:

The dream is dead team gohan

But at thia point strategy out the window and the show goes back to brute force to end the fight

My thoughts on 124

giphy.gif

232mm5.jpg

Good riddance ****ing bum

DECA7AB0-0349-4447-BAE3-E2469B590982.png DECA7AB0-0349-4447-BAE3-E2469B590982.png DECA7AB0-0349-4447-BAE3-E2469B590982.png 62145513-898A-49C5-A2B2-5547D1EF4461.gif

Episode was great. The godpad needed an IOS update :lol:

Friezas transformation never gets old especially with the Bobby Roode glorious treatment it gets :pimp:

He was getting worked by Dyspo though so I hope he gets some shine against Toppo next episode but Toppo looks OP too.

Also Jiren shook off a direct final flash and kamehameha like it was nothing. My guy still too OP.

Dyspo tho. Dude were giving frieza the work. He bout to knock his golden *** too.

Toppo looks like he's about to eliminate 17 and frieza

We prolly get 2nd fiddles rematch

Still has the coolest transformation in the show and the best villain finish.

Nothing will ever top those.

Not to mention Gohan could’ve knocked off Toppo last episode if he didn’t hold up on that Kamehameha like a simp :smh:

Then he could’ve still sacrificed himself for Dyspo

Would’ve made his exit a lot more glorious and justified

We could’ve had a 3 on 1 with Goku, Vegeta and Frieza vs Jiren right now :sick:

But Lohan gonna Lohan :lol:

As a devout Gohan follower, he definitely is the Paul Pierce. He’s got his big victory over Cell, but that’s his only championship. He’s the worst of the best Saiyans like how Paul Pierce was consistently the worst of the best players in the league.

Vegeta is who I feel for, dude is like the Karl Malone. Can get to the finals, but has no rings.

Don't even feel like coming in the thread no more the way I was capping
That's like coming to school with some gas station fakes on and everybody roasting you

As a devout Gohan follower, he definitely is the Paul Pierce. He’s got his big victory over Cell, but that’s his only championship. He’s the worst of the best Saiyans like how Paul Pierce was consistently the worst of the best players in the league.

Vegeta is who I feel for, dude is like the Karl Malone. Can get to the finals, but has no rings.

Karl Malone?! TEMECULA NOW!

Back
Top Bottom