Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

vegeta about to tell this dude and his new god of destruction powers to **** off :pimp:

also, they used that same jiren walking frame from when he approached goku :smh:

Man at this point I'm thinking U7 just gonna run out the clock. I see no path to defeating a literal god and the mortal stronger than a god.

Unless Goku masters UI in 5 minutes, which in my eyes will be a complete *** pull.

I feel like Super is dragging now.

Toppo is a God now. Shouldn’t he be stronger then Jiren? And Jiren is barely struggling against Vegeta and Goku.

They need to make Goku learn how to tap into his Ultra Instinct already...

They’re going back to their old ways.

I’m
A little shook this might end with no resolution. Super ain’t nothing but a big marketing campaign. The new game is out, they might just drop it.

If it wasn't for this movie this **** would probably be going strong till the end of the year, 5 minutes left in the tournament of power

this about to end in a draw toppo and jiren x vegeta and goku last 2 standing til the time runs out maybe it'll go into over time or the gods will let both universes live on??

only way they can hang with jiren and toppo is if goku and vegeta some how master ultra instinct or fuse

im mad as hell they playing freiza he should be on par with goku and vegeta but now hes out here looking mad useless what did he do all tournament lurk until the end just to barely provide any help even 17 doing better :smh:

17 has been the MVP (with 18.) since eliminating Ribrianne. Nothing changes.

Looks like Frieza gotta chill til the end. :nerd:... Dude was hilarious tho.

Im guessing that something will happen to Vegeta after his "life risking blow " then Goku uses that anger to tap into UI again

Freeza most definitely isn't as powerful as Vegeta or Goku at this point. The difference in their powers should be pretty big at this point.

Freeza got a little bit stronger image training after RoF but Vegeta/Goku have been through..

U6vU7 arc, Beerus Planet Training arcs, and the Zamasu arc excluding their hyperbolic time chamber sessions

Golden Freeza was probably weaker than normal Toppo.

Can't see anything happening to Vegeta either just based on how powerful Jiren is. Doesn't matter what Goku pulls out... Jiren is better than he is at everything UI or no.

Goku needs Vegeta just to realistically stay on the fighting stage and vice-versa

We haven't yet seen a mastered UI Goku. Him unlocking the defensive side could be a game changer. Let's not forget, he has scared the gods twice because of his power. Goku Balboa still got a chance.

If Goku masters UI that's a tremendous asspull.

They've said multiple times only the Angels have truly mastered UI. Even the Gods haven't fully figured it out.

Beerus hasn't even mastered it

I disagree. If UI is meant to be an active ability it only makes my point stronger.

If the Gods have yet to master the attack/defense portion of UI but Goku has already accomplished that, he just can't actively do it...

Then he's already ahead of the Gods. If he learned to do it actively he'd have achieved something not even the 12 Destruction Gods of the multiverse accomplished with their endless lifespans.

That would be a story writing L. Not happening

Gokus not going to “master” UI anytime soon, and definitely not in this tournament. He’ll probably tap into it again before the end of tournament, but that’s far from mastering it.

Frieza has me hype the whole episode

Toppo did not disappoint but my guy 17 was in there like swimwear :pimp:

VEGETA DEFEATING A GOD OF DESTRUCTION NEXT 2 EPISODES

BANK IT

So he doesn't master it. But if he's able to tap.into the offensive and defensive aspects for a short time, enough to knock out Jiren or Toppo. I'd be satisfied with that.

Then he just trains with Grand Priest.

I disagree. If UI is meant to be an active ability it only makes my point stronger.

If the Gods have yet to master the attack/defense portion of UI but Goku has already accomplished that, he just can't actively do it...

Then he's already ahead of the Gods. If he learned to do it actively he'd have achieved something not even the 12 Destruction Gods of the multiverse accomplished with their endless lifespans.

That would be a story writing L. Not happening

i dont even know what youre saying, what proof do you have that beerus needs it triggered or cant do it as well as goku?

theres no indication that being able to tap into it instinctively means mastering it

do we even know if jiren has it? can he tap into it instinctively? does he need triggers too?

Frieza has me hype the whole episode

Toppo did not disappoint but my guy 17 was in there like swimwear :pimp:

VEGETA DEFEATING A GOD OF DESTRUCTION NEXT 2 EPISODES

BANK IT

*God of Destruction in Training.

Wouldn’t that be against the rules?

Back
Top Bottom