Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

So he doesn't master it. But if he's able to tap.into the offensive and defensive aspects for a short time, enough to knock out Jiren or Toppo. I'd be satisfied with that.

Then he just trains with Grand Priest.
I don’t think goku will do that. I think goku and vegeta will both tap into it, goku taking on defense, vegeta taking on attack.

i dont even know what youre saying, what proof do you have that beerus needs it triggered or cant do it as well as goku?

theres no indication that being able to tap into it instinctively means mastering it

do we even know if jiren has it? can he tap into it instinctively? does he need triggers too?

maxresdefault.jpg

Beerus nor Whis have to trigger it but for the Saiyans it is an active transformation for reasons unexplained.

Beerus was using UI during the Gods of Destruction brawl in the manga. I don't feel like cutting and uploading that, pretty sure it was chapter 22ish.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if Jiren has it too since Beerus nor Whis visibly change when they're using UI. If Jiren does have it no one has made a single comment referencing it, so he might just have a stupidly high base.

Last edited:
I'm surprised these celestial beings would even allow so many "mortals" to have such power. It makes sense if someone is a candidate but if they dont want to go that route couldn't they be seen as a potential threat? I forgot when but I could of sworn Whis said that Goku was atleast 40 or 50 percent as strong as Beerus (Before Fututre Trunks arc, I'm sure of it), after all the training they did and even fusing to make Vegito and now with Jiren (still holding back) you would think they would start looking over their shoulder or maybe even killing dudes to maintain order.

I think they've gone back and changed that kickvicisous kickvicisous . I think they made that retcon when Whis was comparing Goku and Vegeta's power to a small tree vs Beerus power representing his huge castle.

latest

Beerus already told them his weakness.

Looks like Vegeta would get washed first but im guessing he'll attack Toppo while he's gathering the hakai energy ball

I think they've gone back and changed that kickvicisous kickvicisous . I think they made that retcon when Whis was comparing Goku and Vegeta's power to a small tree vs Beerus power representing his huge castle.

latest
:rofl:Good ole Toriyama, or should I say Toyotaro. Figures though, I thought when they fused against Black/Zamsu that Beerus would lay down the law like he did with Trunks and ban them from doing that **** again. Doing a retcon mid season is better I guess.

I'm probably the only person in this thread not watching the subbed episodes and only reading Herms translations and watching the dubs on Toonami

Always bruh. It's why I hate debating the anime. It's too poorly written, leaves too much information out, and dumb **** occurs often with no explanation whatsoever.

Manga is my canon

yall are debating too much into ultra instinct tbh if they can unlock it again it'll forsure be a game changer but right now all i can see is them running down time they might not be able to defeat them but they can forsure survive they have the numbers advantage still

I agree on U7 just running time out. My prediction..

Vegeta throws hands with Toppo next episode.
Majority of next ep will be Vegeta v. Toppo
17 will do his drastic barrier thing in two weeks and get eliminated
Vegeta will ring out or KO Toppo after 17 gets rung out, same episode.
Freeza will either get rung out with 17 or the next episode after, so 2-3 weeks.
Vegeta and Goku will tag team Jiren till time runs out the final 2 episodes.

I base this on episode titles and Universe 7 obviously never being erased or the series would be over.
Jiren nor Toppo are the type to wish random universes back so they obviously don't win.
Zeno wouldn't restore all of the other universes otherwise the tournament was 100% a waste of time. Writers dont have the audacity

I think both 17 and Freeza are getting eliminated by Toppo next episode, and then Vegeta dies while eliminating Toppo... So only Goku VS Jiren is left in the remaining 4 minutes.

Or maybe Vegeta's sacrifice doesn't work, and now it's Toppo & Jiren VS Goku left... 2 Episodes of Goku VS Toppo, unlocks UI again, eliminates Toppo, 2 mins left in the Tourny, UI Goku VS Jiren... Where I still cannot see Goku defeating Jiren... but we'll see what happens

wow.png

toppo turned into broly :wow: you'd think after last episode freeza would tone it down but he was poppin more big boy **** than ever... hakaishin stomped a mudhole in his *** :rofl:

Last edited:
So the pride troopers are jv gods of destructio

The way jiren spoke was implying that once they decide do away with the just fight the become gods

Freeza might win laying on a random rock

Bruh Toppo and Jiren are OP. Jiren opened his eyes a bit and deflected a final flash and toppo flipped a little destroy energy blast to disintegrate Frieza’s death ball :lol:

17 was great this episode and I agree that’s he’s been invaluable to the squad. Threw a rock at frieza to save him from going out of bounds and casually creeping on toppo to find an open spot to attack :lol:

Bummer though he’s probably taken out next episode but he’s definitely put in work for the squad :pimp:

So the pride troopers are jv gods of destructio

The way jiren spoke was implying that once they decide do away with the just fight the become gods

Freeza might win laying on a random rock

Wasn’t it already confirmed that toppo specifically was being trained to be the next go of destruction for his universe? That’s why he can use that power. It’s unique to him not all the pride troopers.

I find it interesting they left Frieza hanging on the edge of the stage like that. All the fighters gonna forget about him, knock each other off simultaneously, and Frieza ends up winning; thus granting himself a wish, probably becoming stronger than the gods or whatever to make himself relevant again.

I find it interesting they left Frieza hanging on the edge of the stage like that. All the fighters gonna forget about him, knock each other off simultaneously, and Frieza ends up winning; thus granting himself a wish, probably becoming stronger than the gods or whatever to make himself relevant again.
Nah, they gonna notice he ain’t on the bench

Cant wait to see God Of Destruction Toppo vs God Of Destruction Vegeta and Goku vs Jiren.
They gonna end up destroying the rest of the ring and all fall out, only to have Frieza still ko'd on that little ledge as time expires.

My takes on 125

Like you guys have said, 17 is def one of the MVPs. 100% confident he'll be a DLC in FighterZ

The other MVP...

FRIEZAS LAUGH

Bruh I cannot tell you how much joy that **** gives me to hear him just start bellowing out of nowhere LMAOOOO. Theres a tweet of a compilation of all his laughs that I watch at least 5x a day

giphy.gif

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH HOOOO HOOOO HOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOOOO :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 12.02.18 PM.png

I dunno why but zeno had me dying at this :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 12.04.11 PM.png

17 me is. Using old man lingo on a Saturday evening :nthat::nthat::nthat:

Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 11.59.37 AM.png

GoD Toppoo.... MAN i didnt think he had it in him

I swore Frieza died after that first DESTRUCTION even though we didnt see that 'erasing' animation.

Im honestly concerned with how this will end. I get that even though he tapped into his GoD power he might not necessarily know how to fight as a god.

But i mean... it just doesnt seem believeable that Vegeta or Goku can take him. I mean they both sparing Jiren simultaneously and he hasnt even broken a sweat yet

Those last 3 mins of the episode....Ive gotten to attached to Frieza man i was hurt :frown:

Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 12.25.40 PM.png

YOU KNOW WHEN FRIEZA STARTS MAKING THOSE VINEGAR STROKE FACES HE ABOUT TO GET WORKED SMH

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Frieza selling all these hits man. Making everyone look amazing :rofl::rofl:

giphy.gif

:sick::sick::sick::frown:

My final take...

I think Frieza gonna somehow kill GoD Toppo and get DQed. Maybe bring back those destructo discs from his saga.

Frieza gets wiped but still gets the honor of killing a God :nthat::nthat:

Back
Top Bottom