Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Or maybe the Universes excluded from the tournament attack lol

Universal War?
Nah

All the participating Universes love Universe 9 now and I’m pretty sure they’d all have their back after wishing them all back

Would be a unfair fight and plus what motivation would the other universes even have to do so when they just saw Grand Priest condemn selfish acts?

Nah

All the participating Universes love Universe 9 now and I’m pretty sure they’d all have their back after wishing them all back

Would be a unfair fight and plus what motivation would the other universes even have to do so when they just saw Grand Priest condemn selfish acts?
True lol
maybe theyll pull something out their *** lol

There’s bound to be someone stronger than the universes we saw, hence they didn’t compete.

I am assuming someone will time travel to Earth (uni 7) after watching the TOP from afar or hearing words of the magnitude of other powerful beings planet that can be inhabited but in a weaker universe.

These beings that are stronger than Gods

The 4 universes that didn't compete didn't do it because they had stronger fighters. It's because they had a good population to planet ratio
They heard about Jiren and all were shook I doubt there are many stronger than him in any other universes

What gets me is that regardless of the universes who didn’t compete do to their high mortal levels, they STILL made out Jiren to be the strongest being throughout all Universes

Sooooooooo wtf??

We don’t know of any others that are weaker than Jiren, but given that it’s an anime, the most common sense theory would be that, there are others that are far stronger than what we have seen so far giving us new arcs.

Jiren may be tier 3-4 powerful, while the Gods are tier 2-3, angels 1. But we know the Angels won’t get touched.

“There lives a being in a universe in which, even a God of Destruction cannot defeat. It appears the rumor is true.”- Whis

“Jiren is a being that will never lose. To anyone”- Belmod

Both of these quotes imply that they both know Jiren is stronger the every universes Gods of Destruction who themselves are supposed to be the strongest mortals in their universe

Logic would tell based on this, that Jiren is the strongest in existence currently

We’ve seen they don’t care about lore, so I wouldn’t put much stock in those quotes.

Seen a lot of toys in akihabara. Those shoes figurarts are expensive I'll stick to my banpresto knockoffs
20180327_170501.jpg

Yall really cant find anyone that can fight Goku/Vegeta on top of my head:

Planet Sadala arc
Hit-like character but this time, wont be handicapped on not being able to kill
King of Planet Sadala that Cabba told Vegeta that he want him to meet
Any saiyan from Universe 6(since it was implied that theyre selfish beings)
Frieza arc for the nth time(he just went back with his minions)
Any type of gods Or kaio ala zamasu or a bad G.O.D.
Jiren rematch
a time traveler
Jiren's family killer
Beerus rematch
Exempted universe fighter

LMAO the possibilities are endless

They already nerfed UI at the end of Super so Goku won't be using it anymore. His ceiling is probably just SSBxKK at this point. Plenty of fighters can take him on at SSB. KK can be worked in when he needs to finish them off.

Planet Sadala arc
Jiren rematch
a time traveler
Jiren's family killer
Beerus rematch

Do people not remember that there were whole universeres that didn’t participate in the tournament of power? The possibility for stronger character is literally endless

Planet Sadala arc
Jiren rematch
a time traveler
Jiren's family killer
Beerus rematch

Don't forget a what if saga about Gohan if he never stopped training (and then he wakes up from a dream)

If you want it let me know It was here when I came in Christmas too. I don't remember the store but I'll try to find it. They had a ton of different characters

There are def a lot of possibilities of strong fighters considering the unexplored universes

But I just don't see anything that big of stake compared to ToP even tho with the super dragon balls things will always get wished back lol.

Would be cool to see a Universal War imo.. the angels being evil would be sort of cool as well.

I just would like someone who threatens death and destruction. Hell that would even help Gohan, part of the reason why he got back training was to protect his loved ones.

Back
Top Bottom