Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

The Angels will never turn evil.

Closest thing we could get to that is if there's a Demon Realm Arc (where Dabura was once King, and where Kid Goku had to save a princess from back in DB) and you have Demons as strong as the Angels, and an evil opponent as strong as Zenos...
angels vs demons arc

i doubt it tho.. i think that demon world stuff is reserved for dragon ball heroes/xenoverse or whatever video games Towa and Mira appear in

For April Fools they just cut all of the regular schedule programming and are currently airing non dubbed anime shows after initially spreading a rumor about a Super marathon. First show was the first episode of the new FLCL
Wait so there’s no new dubbed episode this week?? :angry:

If y’all need a new anime to get into, Hunter x Hunter is one of the best out there

Subbed or dubbed

One of my favorites of all time

Death Note, Samurai Champloo, One Punch Man, Attack on Titan...

a lot of very dope stuff out there.

HXH is dope but i fell off around the ant saga :lol:

Death Note was really good until they killed L lol then it kinda fell off for me

Titan is CRAZY lol

I like My Hero Academia too. 7 Deadly Sins was dope

HXH is dope but i fell off around the ant saga :lol:

Death Note was really good until they killed L lol then it kinda fell off for me

Titan is CRAZY lol

I like My Hero Academia too. 7 Deadly Sins was dope
Yeah I also completely disregarded Death Note once L died :lol:

i didn't want to say it but y'all out here spoiling it for the one who haven't seen it (though by now, it's on them).

But yeah, Death Note pre-L's Death is definitely one of the GOAT. After it's meh but it's worth finishing.

If y’all need a new anime to get into, Hunter x Hunter is one of the best out there

Subbed or dubbed

One of my favorites of all time

Chimera ants arc was basura and hasnt catched up since then, I binge watched the pilot until the greed island arc for like 4x already, since I used to have the dvd will i miss anything if i skipped it and are the new arcs good?

If yall into Death Note, yall should watch Code Geass too, its basically Death Note with some Gundam/Transformers inspiration

Code grease was amazing.
Another which is very popular is Fate/Zero and Fate /unlimited blade works

Back
Top Bottom