Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

The animation looks worthy of being viewed on the silver screen. Bring on the new episodes of Super.

The Japanese pop band's song is okay but I can't have my Kendrick Lamar song

4416531-7562053115-lPm9H.gif

You’re the only person co-signing this man :lol:

When I watch Dragon Ball I wanna hear beautifully composed pieces of original music

Not some **** that gets turned out on the radio 100x a day

Dragon Ball I can understand, Dragon Ball Z the music (in my opinion) is dated (it worked for Japan in the late 80s, early 90s). Bruce Faulconer's music was so iconic and timeless. Also Kendrick can create music that can fit Dragon Ball Super. There is more to an artist than what you hear on the radio. Listen to Kendrick Lamar - Black Friday then respond.

Trailer should've had some more Vegeta but it gets my vote of approval.

Definitely catching this in theaters before I watch the bootlegs.

That animation quality is crazy.

The Japanese pop band's song is okay but I can't have my Kendrick Lamar song

4416531-7562053115-lPm9H.gif

I definitely don’t want to hear Kendrick over no damn dbz
Agree'd, please let this die already, Kendrick is great but I would hate to hear him doing that voice **** while Broly is on screen wrecking shop

EDIT: I can think of a few beat makers who could make something dope though

Side note, Broly doesn't look fazed in any of these scenes, it'd be hilarious if he dont eat a real punch till the end like the first movie

I can't wait to see their explanation for how Broly is on-par with not one, but two Saiyan Gods.

That's been my biggest beef with Super, the way they explain these absurd powerups of long obsolete villains has been straight basura.

Might have to spoil myself and go digging for story leaks.

I can't wait to see their explanation for how Broly is on-par with not one, but two Saiyan Gods.

That's been my biggest beef with Super, the way they explain these absurd powerups of long obsolete villains has been straight basura.

Might have to spoil myself and go digging for story leaks.

He’s the legendary super saiyan

I like the fact that he’s OD strong. That’s the whole point of his character. I don’t even need an explanation. Dude has been wandering the universe since he was a child surviving off his hands. He’s probably faced much tougher opponents than goku up until the tournament.

I hope they show Beerus seeing Broly in action.

Broly has been retconed so anything we knew about him before we can't go with anymore.

I am all for Broly being as strong as the God power up. In the last episode of Super, Vegeta states how a saiyan's power has no limits so it makes sense that another saiyan in the same universe would be their greatest enemy.

my guess is that it'll be similar to the non-canon movies in that he was born with a far higher power than goku or vegeta which is why he doesnt really need the multiplier-transformations in the same way that they do and that he was sent away before he could be killed

imagine his infant power being "over 9000" :lol:

Broly has been retconed so anything we knew about him before we can't go with anymore.

I am all for Broly being as strong as the God power up. In the last episode of Super, Vegeta states how a saiyan's power has no limits so it makes sense that another saiyan in the same universe would be their greatest enemy.

Its been said before that there are normal mortals who are stronger than the gods of destruction. Broly would make perfect sense to be in that category as someone who's base level can rival that of someone with god ki.

Every time theres a crack in the "norm" of what DBZ has conditioned us to expect is always welcomed by me. I'm tired of the "there needs to be a transformation" in order for someone to display more power. I like the fact that Jiren was ridiculously strong and didn't change 1 bit. I also like the fact that a base "non ssj" broly is tossing around damn near fully powered saiyans.

A change in appearance shouldn't dictate ones level of strength. And I like it even more that he's a saiyan and is capable of changing all of those colors but they don't do it with him. Same for Trunks not needing to turn green and all other kinds of flavors just to kill off goku black. The transformations get tiresome.

Broly; Toriyama really made Broly the Legendary super Saiya-Jin.

Can’t forget how much potential these Saiyans are when it comes to fighting.

Out of all necessary power ups for older villains, Broly is the easiest, kid was born to destroy the universe. With a once in a millennium power level, whose natural talents even surpass Goku and Vegeta

Dope trailer. Broly sliding Goku face through the mountain. I felt that.

Definitely think Broly will end up being good after Goku tells him "he's not really bad".

And what do you all think that one alien meant when she said "he's not fighting because he wants to fight"

Back
Top Bottom