Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

most characters? Other than goku and vegeta how else has kept the same hair style or has one that can't easily be done?
Every Saiyan in the show has a distinct hairstyle that is not going to translate in live action. You can’t just say “other than Goku and Vegeta” because theyre the main characters of the most popular Shōnen of all time

You mess their looks up and you’ve already alienated a big part of the fan base

It ain’t hard to see that this
Spiky-Blonde-Hairstyles-for-Men.jpg

Isn’t the same thing as this
43807bd78781de138efb87a144d9eaef.png

Sick of the Americanization of properties that aren’t there’s either

Not everything needs to be in real life

Just leave it alone

Gohan has changed hair styles so idk why him not having the exact same hair is an issue.
Anyway what if they didn't go SSJ? Could be a dragon ball movie or something like Worlds Stongest. That what way they would only need to get goku's right.

Don't get me wrong I don't want or need one. I don't think any anime (or video game) needs a live action movie. Simply stating it could be done. I'll drop it though.

If you're not going to understand that the hair can't be done right because it's impossible and allow that to write off an entire movie then idk what to tell you

“American superhero movies work with a big budget so that means it’ll be the same for Japanese superhero movies”

Disney can only nail their own live action movies half the time but y’all wanna hand them the keys to Dragon Ball? :lol:

Too many adults in this thread that passed out trying to turn Super Saiyan in their rooms hurt that a live DBZ movie would be absolutely basura in every way imaginable

“American superhero movies work with a big budget so that means it’ll be the same for Japanese superhero movies”

Disney can only nail their own live action movies half the time but y’all wanna hand them the keys to Dragon Ball? :lol:
Lol

Y’all want a DB movie

. With no powering up
. Only featuring goku
. No huge ki blasts
. Hair that just looks “ok” enough
. Toned down enough to look realistic

Ok

So

dragon ball evolution :rofl:

Early dragonball would work, even the end of that is kind of pushing it. Once Raditz shows up **** just gets too crazy, highly doubt Disney would show people's arms getting blown off too

Again that youtube video I posted scaled up is all I need... And money would allow it to be so.

Tell me where the holes are in what I just said.

Again that youtube video I posted scaled up is all I need... And money would allow it to be so.

Because it was don't once, poorly, theres no way possible for it to be done again better.

You do know Dragon Ball Evolution had a 30 million dollar budget right???

How much do you think is needed to make something half decent?

Y’all so thirsty for another whitewashed anime movie it’s almost criminal :lol:

What American produced live action anime’s have actually worked?

Ghost in the Shell- NO
Death Note- NO
Dragon Ball Evolution- NO
Speed Racer- NO

The japanese Death Note films were garbage as well, so was Attack on Titan. It aint just America its the medium itself. Translating anime to the big screen is just dificult

nice DBZ live action movie with white american actors playing goku and vegeta :rofl::rofl:
thats really something im looking forward to :lol:

The japanese Death Note films were garbage as well, so was Attack on Titan. It aint just America its the medium itself. Translating anime to the big screen is just dificult
The Japanese Death Note films are critically praised and actually good tho

Where are you getting that from?? :lol:

342C0B6B-4B88-4B30-A2C8-C07C0B10EFFF.jpeg
7689102F-8986-4E83-89E4-B8752BBDCB54.jpeg

I'm no
The Japanese Death Note films are critically praised and actually good tho

Where are you getting that from?? :lol:

342C0B6B-4B88-4B30-A2C8-C07C0B10EFFF.jpeg
7689102F-8986-4E83-89E4-B8752BBDCB54.jpeg
I'm not sure what Rotten Tomato's got to do with my opinion, I've seen "L Change The World" and " Light Up the New World" and hated both. Didnt even need to see the one on Netflix

Back
Top Bottom