Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Hopefully I can run snakeway faster than homeboy, cause he was playing games. While my son and friends are dying in the mean while.

Only semi relavent news I've heard is Broly has new voice actor for the dub. Probably not very news worthy though I just happened to see the anouncement on IG

The new issue of Super is lit. I’m intrigued to see powered up Vegeta. Something tells me his battle genius is about to shine.

Vegeta needs at least one victory before the washing. Maybe he'll beat the guy that Gohan and Piccolo fought.

Vegeta doesn't know his own strength, I don't know what technique he can learn in 2 months and master to beat Moro.

Thank goodness it won't be I.T

Also is Kakarot trapped on that planet? lol.

Vegeta doesn't know his own strength, I don't know what technique he can learn in 2 months and master to beat Moro.

Thank goodness it won't be I.T

Also is Kakarot trapped on that planet? lol.

doubt it. If he can teleport to Broly, he can teleport out of there.

Enjoying DBZ Kakarot so far. Seems kinda easy but still fun. I was skeptical of the rpg aspect of the game and I think they did a fine job.
I'm still at the beginning though.

Goku number five

FED96D8C-C729-40EE-8AC4-03EF8CB52858.jpeg

Ok so wanted to share my personal opinion on dbz kakarot, I got it yesterday from gamestop
got home, played for an hour, then returned to GameStop within their 48 hour full return promotion period

game is garbage man. Graphics out out of ps2
felt like I was playing dbz budokai ( the first one)

Last edited:
I wouldnt buy an anime game (and i'm an anime stan) at full price if it 1. doesn't have online gameplay. and 2. know the trend of most anime games dropping in price tremoundously with in 6 months anyway.
I can see this game being about 25 by Summer. Then I'll pick it up

Ok so wanted to share my personal opinion on dbz kakarot, I got it yesterday from gamestop
got home, played for an hour, then returned to GameStop within their 48 hour full return promotion period

game is garbage man. Credits I out out of ps2
felt like I was playing dbz budokai ( the first one)
Feels like that at first, controls are weird as hell. Gotta give it a chance, after the first couple hours after you've learned how to play it's fun. I played all day yesterday amd just made it to Namek. This game is pretty cool to me, reminds me of the Legacy of Goku games.

Feels like that at first, controls are weird as hell. Gotta give it a chance, after the first couple hours after you've learned how to play it's fun. I played all day yesterday amd just made it to Namek. This game is pretty cool to me, reminds me of the Legacy of Goku games.
Oh than maybe I’ll give it another shot

That father son Masenko + Special Beam Canon. :nthat: Looks like it will be a couple months before we see Vegeta's new technique.

Is the new chapter out in english yet? I hollered at seeing time patroller Yamcha in the previews

I wouldnt buy an anime game (and i'm an anime stan) at full price if it 1. doesn't have online gameplay. and 2. know the trend of most anime games dropping in price tremoundously with in 6 months anyway.
I can see this game being about 25 by Summer. Then I'll pick it up

This is pretty much true of all PS4/XB1 games. Look at Kingdom Hearts and RE2 Remake. It's hard for me to purchase anything full price.

I'm intrigued to see Season 3 for FighterZ. I think they need to do a 2.0 like BlazBlue Cross Tag. You can keep adding characters, but the story mode of clones was weak. Doesn't even let you play as every character. Ultra Instinct Goku would be fun if he plays completely different from the others, focus on counters and defense.

I really enjoyed this issue. Things are starting to get good.

Back
Top Bottom